Berlin To Copenhagen (from Berlin to Copenhagen)
Start in Berlin and end in Copenhagen! With the discovery tour Berlin To Copenhagen (from Berlin to Copenhagen), you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Berlin, Germany and 2 other destinations in Europe. Berlin To Copenhagen (from Berlin to Copenhagen) is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Kandyce Szoke's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...ll were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one! Read more
- Varush Saied's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodAn amazing experience! With diverse individual with great attitudes. Made the trip that much enjoyable when assimilating... Read more
- Jesse Kell's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent2nd time having Matt as our TM this time for Oktoberfest and he did not dissapoint. Had a blast at Oktoberfest. So much... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin to Copenhagen
- Day 5: Copenhagen
- Day 6: Copenhagen
- Day 7: End Copenhagen
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Copenhagen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Berlin To Copenhagen (from Berlin to Copenhagen), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 374 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 194 km
- Rostock (Germany)
- 180 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours