Berlin To Budapest (from Berlin to Budapest)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 18:41:05
- Our saving
- US $ 1,747
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lisa "I have been a travel agent for nine years and over the past few I have completed four Contiki Tours. Kassi Jones was the tour leader on my first tour, Berlin to Budapest in May 2014. To date this was my most memorable tour, with the closest friends made and the best impression of what Contiki is really about. She can balance being fun and relaxed with knowledge and recommendations for every city w..."
Start in Berlin and end in Budapest! With the in-depth cultural tour Berlin To Budapest (from Berlin to Budapest), you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Budapest and through Berlin, Germany and 5 other destinations in Europe. Berlin To Budapest (from Berlin to Budapest) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
10 ReviewsWrite a review
- JJJavierWritten on December 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentI've done two Contiki's so far: Spanish Spree in Sept 2015 and then Berlin to Budapest in Oct 2016. Both were with Kassie. Finding out that my second one was with her was sheer luck but made it all the better as she's incredible. I had so much fun on my first trip I couldn't wait to do a second one. I learned a lot about local history and culture and made many new friends. Kassie is professional, knowledgeable, fun and very funny. Nothing can unsettle her. She handles any group and event just fine. I'm so thankful I've been able to do two trips with her now. She's simply a great person all around. You won't regret having a trip with her. Thanks Kassie!Show detailed ratings
- MWMichaelWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI went on the Contiki trip that covered Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest. We only stayed between 48 - 72 hours in each city, so time was limited. For the price that we paid, the accommodations were quite good. Having a tour bus that drops us off everywhere is extremely convenient as well. But the highlight would be my tour manager, Kassie. Kassie was able to provide solid recommendations on how to see the most of the city effectively. Also, given the large size of our group (50+), she was able to provide an array of options for people to choose from. I can say that everyone really enjoyed our time with Kassie. She is an incredible tour manager.Show detailed ratings
- HLHyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie is a genuinely thorough and organize guide. I have had the pleasure of having Kassie as my guide for my trip thru Central Europe (Berlin to Budapest). Kassie provide daily historic information on the country/city we visit in addition to things to do and sights to see. During my trip, my camera screen broke and Kassie was very helpful in my effort to fix it. On top of being in one of Kassie's tour, I also interacted with Kassie while she was training for a tour through Spain and a sailing tour around Croatia. Even though she was not the guide for those tours, she was very helpful in giving us pointers. All in all, I have traveled with Kassie on three different occasions and I can't think of another person I would like to be my guide for any future tours. Kassie is simply the best. #noregrets #willNotForgetShow detailed ratings
- AAlinaWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did Berlin to Budapest. It was awesome! it was one of the best trip I have ever done. The cities that i visited were beautiful and the people that I met were awesome as well. I don"t have enough words to explain how much fun i had on this trip.Show detailed ratings
- NSNathanielWritten on December 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was the best tour manager I have had on any trip. She was not just a guide, but also a part of the group. I can’t imagine what it would have been like without her! She made sure to be involved with everyone on the trip and was great to hang out with and experience the cities with. The organization of the trip and her knowledge of the cities was impressive. I was never confused about or unaware of the plans and options available for any given day. She truly helped to make this trip one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. I would absolutely go on another trip she was managing!Show detailed ratings
- CCelesteWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did the Contiki tour "Berlin to Budapest" and my tour guide was Kassie. She was great. She was a good mix of laid back, friendly and sociable, but also able to keep us on track and on time. She was also very knowledgeable about the places we visited. You'll be happy if you have Kassie as a tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- VVictoriaWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was really great- I met some incredible people and made wonderful memories. The itenerary was great- Berlin-Budapest- and Kassie made sure things ran smoothly without issue. She planned extra activities for us, and made sure everyone was accommodated for whatever their needs were. She was full of advice about regarding each destination, and happy to go out of her way to help whenever anyone asked. Thanks Contiki, and Kassie for a great trip! (And also to our driver TJ for your impeccable driving ability!!)Show detailed ratings
- CLCatherineWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was an amazing guide. She made sure that my dietary needs were always met. Also celebrate my bday on tour and she made that uber special :) very knowledgeable and fun to hang out with too.Show detailed ratings
- LKLaurenWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I did Berlin to Budapest with Kassie just over a month ago. It took some convincing to get him to do a Contiki trip as it was my semiconductor experience with the company. We had such an incredible time throughout the 11 day tour of the cities. We were lucky to have gotten Kassie as our tour manager, she is so much fun, a fountain of knowledge and great tips, and organized and thoughtful. We had an amazing experience!Show detailed ratings
- LBLisaWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentI have been a travel agent for nine years and over the past few I have completed four Contiki Tours. Kassi Jones was the tour leader on my first tour, Berlin to Budapest in May 2014. To date this was my most memorable tour, with the closest friends made and the best impression of what Contiki is really about. She can balance being fun and relaxed with knowledge and recommendations for every city we visited. She also has a great sense of humor, and I know that all of my tour mates also thought very highly of her!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin to Prague
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Krakow
- Day 8: Krakow
- Day 9: Krakow
- Day 10: Krakow to Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: End Budapest
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin To Budapest (from Berlin to Budapest)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Budapest8 seats left$528$2,275-23%USD $1,747
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$91USD $2,184
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$88USD $2,111
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$77USD $1,856
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$77USD $1,856
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayNov 15, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$75USD $1,811
- TuesdayNov 20, 2018from Berlin13 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Budapest9 seats left$75USD $1,811
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Berlin13 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Budapest7 seats left$75USD $1,811
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Berlin13 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Budapest0 seats left$79USD $1,902
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Berlin13 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Budapest0 seats left$79USD $1,902
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 July 2018 the full payment of $1,747 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1747 for Berlin To Budapest (from Berlin to Budapest), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 973 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 159 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 138 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,747 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours