Berlin To Budapest (13 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,804
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Lauren "My husband and I did Berlin to Budapest with Kassie just over a month ago. It took some convincing to get him to do a Contiki trip as it was my semiconductor experience with the company. We had such an incredible time throughout the 11 day tour of the cities. We were lucky to have gotten Kassie as our tour manager, she is so much fun, a fountain of knowledge and great tips, and organized and th..."
Start in Berlin and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Berlin To Budapest (13 Days), you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Budapest and through Berlin, Germany and 5 other destinations in Europe. Berlin To Budapest (13 Days) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- LLydiaMooreWritten on September 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentMegs went above and beyond to ensure that our tour was the best that it could be. She was knowledgeable, approachable and so much fun. I couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide.Show detailed ratings
- JJJavierWritten on December 24, 20164.5 - ExcellentI've done two Contiki's so far: Spanish Spree in Sept 2015 and then Berlin to Budapest in Oct 2016. Both were with Kassie. Finding out that my second one was with her was sheer luck but made it all the better as she's incredible. I had so much fun on my first trip I couldn't wait to do a second one. I learned a lot about local history and culture and made many new friends. Kassie is professional, knowledgeable, fun and very funny. Nothing can unsettle her. She handles any group and event just fine. I'm so thankful I've been able to do two trips with her now. She's simply a great person all around. You won't regret having a trip with her. Thanks Kassie!Show detailed ratings
- MWMichaelWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI went on the Contiki trip that covered Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest. We only stayed between 48 - 72 hours in each city, so time was limited. For the price that we paid, the accommodations were quite good. Having a tour bus that drops us off everywhere is extremely convenient as well. But the highlight would be my tour manager, Kassie. Kassie was able to provide solid recommendations on how to see the most of the city effectively. Also, given the large size of our group (50+), she was able to provide an array of options for people to choose from. I can say that everyone really enjoyed our time with Kassie. She is an incredible tour manager.Show detailed ratings
- HLHyWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentKassie is a genuinely thorough and organize guide. I have had the pleasure of having Kassie as my guide for my trip thru Central Europe (Berlin to Budapest). Kassie provide daily historic information on the country/city we visit in addition to things to do and sights to see. During my trip, my camera screen broke and Kassie was very helpful in my effort to fix it. On top of being in one of Kassie's tour, I also interacted with Kassie while she was training for a tour through Spain and a sailing tour around Croatia. Even though she was not the guide for those tours, she was very helpful in giving us pointers. All in all, I have traveled with Kassie on three different occasions and I can't think of another person I would like to be my guide for any future tours. Kassie is simply the best. #noregrets #willNotForgetShow detailed ratings
- AAlinaWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did Berlin to Budapest. It was awesome! it was one of the best trip I have ever done. The cities that i visited were beautiful and the people that I met were awesome as well. I don"t have enough words to explain how much fun i had on this trip.Show detailed ratings
- NSNathanielWritten on December 7, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was the best tour manager I have had on any trip. She was not just a guide, but also a part of the group. I can’t imagine what it would have been like without her! She made sure to be involved with everyone on the trip and was great to hang out with and experience the cities with. The organization of the trip and her knowledge of the cities was impressive. I was never confused about or unaware of the plans and options available for any given day. She truly helped to make this trip one of the best travel experiences I have ever had. I would absolutely go on another trip she was managing!Show detailed ratings
- CCelesteWritten on December 6, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did the Contiki tour "Berlin to Budapest" and my tour guide was Kassie. She was great. She was a good mix of laid back, friendly and sociable, but also able to keep us on track and on time. She was also very knowledgeable about the places we visited. You'll be happy if you have Kassie as a tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- VVictoriaWritten on December 4, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was really great- I met some incredible people and made wonderful memories. The itenerary was great- Berlin-Budapest- and Kassie made sure things ran smoothly without issue. She planned extra activities for us, and made sure everyone was accommodated for whatever their needs were. She was full of advice about regarding each destination, and happy to go out of her way to help whenever anyone asked. Thanks Contiki, and Kassie for a great trip! (And also to our driver TJ for your impeccable driving ability!!)Show detailed ratings
- CLCatherineWritten on December 4, 20165.0 - ExcellentKassie was an amazing guide. She made sure that my dietary needs were always met. Also celebrate my bday on tour and she made that uber special :) very knowledgeable and fun to hang out with too.Show detailed ratings
- LKLaurenWritten on December 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I did Berlin to Budapest with Kassie just over a month ago. It took some convincing to get him to do a Contiki trip as it was my semiconductor experience with the company. We had such an incredible time throughout the 11 day tour of the cities. We were lucky to have gotten Kassie as our tour manager, she is so much fun, a fountain of knowledge and great tips, and organized and thoughtful. We had an amazing experience!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin
- Day 4: Berlin to Prague
- Day 5: Prague
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Krakow
- Day 8: Krakow
- Day 9: Krakow
- Day 10: Krakow to Budapest
- Day 11: Budapest
- Day 12: Budapest
- Day 13: Budapest
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Berlin To Budapest (13 Days)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- July 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$114USD $2,289
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Budapest7 seats left$122USD $2,432
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Budapest9 seats left$122USD $2,432
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Berlin13 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$117USD $2,346
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from Berlin13 DaysThursdayOct 31, 2019to Budapest9 seats left$103USD $2,061
- SaturdayNov 2, 2019from Berlin13 DaysThursdayNov 14, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left$100USD $2,009
- SaturdayDec 7, 2019from Berlin13 DaysThursdayDec 19, 2019to Budapest9 seats left$100USD $2,009
- FridayDec 27, 2019from Berlin13 DaysWednesdayJan 8, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$106USD $2,114
- SaturdayJan 11, 2020from Berlin13 DaysThursdayJan 23, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$90USD $1,804
- SaturdayFeb 29, 2020from Berlin13 DaysThursdayMar 12, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left$90USD $1,804
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 November 2018 the full payment of $1,804 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1804 for Berlin To Budapest (13 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 973 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 159 km
- Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- 138 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,804 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Berlin To Budapest (13 Days)