Barcelona To Munich
Start in Barcelona and end in Munich! With the discovery tour Barcelona To Munich, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 7 other destinations in Europe. Barcelona To Munich includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Kandyce Szoke's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...ll were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one! Read more
- Varush Saied's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodAn amazing experience! With diverse individual with great attitudes. Made the trip that much enjoyable when assimilating... Read more
- Jesse Kell's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent2nd time having Matt as our TM this time for Oktoberfest and he did not dissapoint. Had a blast at Oktoberfest. So much... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona to Nice via Arles
- Day 5: Nice
- Day 6: Nice
- Day 7: Nice to Milan via Genoa
- Day 8: Milan
- Day 9: Milan
- Day 10: Milan to Munich via Neuschwanstein
- Day 11: Munich
- Day 12: Munich
- Day 13: Munich
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France , Italy and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Barcelona To Munich, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,278 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 325 km
- Arles (France)
- 212 km
- Nice (France)
- 155 km
- Genoa (Italy)
- 120 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 57 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
- 57 km
- Milan (Italy)
- 262 km
- Neuschwanstein (Germany)
- 89 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours