Gros Morne Traverse
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,163
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Have breakfast overlooking Trout River
- Learn more about Gros Morne National Park
- Visit the Long Range plateau
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
- Stephen Sullivan's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.0 - GoodExcellent guide. Good accommodation. Trails sometimes tough especially going down. Unfortunately couple of days of bad s... Read more
- Diana Montgomery's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the week of hiking witj Great Canadian Trails. We went on beautiful trails with a very knowledgeable and fun guid... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Gros Morne National Park
- Day 2: Begin Tablelands Traverse (Hike Approx. 6-8hrs/10km, +/- 720m)
- Day 3: Exploring the Tablelands (Hike Approx. 6-8hrs/10km, +/-410m)
- Day 4: Day at leisure - Prepare for Long Range
- Day 5: Boat Tour and Hike out of Gorge (Hike 6-8hrs/9km, +550m)
- Day 6: Long Range Traverse (Hike 6-8hrs each day/20km, +/-600m over 2 days)
- Day 8: Complete Long Range (Hike 6-8hrs/Approx 8km, -550m)
- Day 9: Tour Concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Gros Morne Traverse
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Deer Lake9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Deer Lake8 seats left$67USD $2,163Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Deer Lake.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $2,163 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2163 for Gros Morne Traverse, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 116 km.
- Deer Lake (Canada)
- 58 km
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- 58 km
- Deer Lake (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Gros Morne Traverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,641 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours