- Our saving
- US $ 693
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Arrival to Reykjavik
- Day 2: Reykjavik + Golden Circle Excursion (Day trip)
- DAY 3: Reykjavik + South Shore Excursion (Day trip)
- DAY 4: Reykjavik Sightseeing on your own - Optional: Northern Lights Cruise
- DAY 5: Farewell
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Andrew Leung's review about another VOS tour4.5 - Excellent
Great route with plenty of beautiful landscapes and scenery. If you're looking for a lot of guided tours while on the tour, this one isn't it. This trip lets you explore Oslo, Bergen, and Balestrand, primarily on your own.
- Gerald Hopkins's review about another VOS tour4.5 - Excellent
All was good, but the time in Balestrand was too long. There was too much time waiting around.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer11th February 2019
- MondayDec 16, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$21USD $693
- MondayFeb 17, 2020from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayFeb 21, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$21USD $693
- MondayMar 9, 2020from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayMar 13, 2020to Reykjavik10+ seats left$21USD $693
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 September 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 September 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with VOS. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of VOS. Please familiarise yourself with the VOS payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and VOS will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for VOS tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 79 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 28 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 163 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $693 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,919 tours in Europe
- covered by 574 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Discover Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,284 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours