Nordic Adventure Summer 2018
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- US $ 5,250
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Stockholm and end in Helsinki! With the adventure tour Nordic Adventure Summer 2018, you have a 19 day tour package taking you through Stockholm, Sweden and 14 other destinations in Europe. Nordic Adventure Summer 2018 includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Trafalgar:Write a review
- Julia Pendery's review about another Trafalgar tour4.5 - ExcellentGood combination of planned activities and free time or optional activities. Nice to stay two nights in each hotel. Good... Read more
- DaleEcker's review about another Trafalgar tour5.0 - ExcellentKassie is the best!!! Always on top of things, very organized, thoughtful, fun,entertaining & knowledgeable. She made t... Read more
- LalWarusevitane's review about another Trafalgar tour4.0 - GoodKassie was awesome,I am happy to say that she was the best travel director ,I have ever traveled with. she looked after ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Stockholm (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Stockholm Sightseeing
- Day 3: Stockholm – Copenhagen
- Day 4: Copenhagen – At Sea
- Day 5: At Sea – Oslo
- Day 6: Oslo – Lillehammer – Lom – Geiranger (2 Nights)
- Day 7: Geiranger
- Day 8: Geiranger – Trondheim
- Day 9: Trondheim – Mosjøen
- Day 10: Mosjøen – Narvik
- Day 11: Narvik – Alta (2 Nights)
- Day 12: Alta
- Day 13: Alta – Honningsvåg
- Day 14: Honningsvåg – Saariselkä
- Day 15: Saariselkä – Rovaniemi
- Day 16: Rovaniemi – Jyväskylä
- Day 17: Jyväskylä – Helsinki Sightseeing (2 Nights)
- Day 18: Helsinki
- Day 19: Depart Helsinki
- Love Travel?
- Travel Today Sustain Tomorrow
- Trafalgar Travel | The Good Life | Scandinavia
- Stays with Stories | The Phoenix | Copenhagen, Denmark
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Nordic Adventure Summer 2018
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Stockholm19 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats leftUSD $5,425
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Stockholm19 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Helsinki7 seats leftUSD $5,425
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Stockholm19 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Helsinki8 seats leftUSD $5,425
- ThursdayAug 9, 2018from Stockholm19 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Helsinki9 seats leftUSD $5,350
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Stockholm19 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Helsinki8 seats leftUSD $5,250
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Stockholm19 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Helsinki10+ seats leftUSD $5,250
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KroneDenmark and Norway
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Stockholm is the starting point and Helsinki is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trafalgar to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Trafalgar booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 July 2018 the full payment of $5,250 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5250 for Nordic Adventure Summer 2018, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trafalgar tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,868 km.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 522 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 483 km
- Oslo (Norway)
- 135 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 129 km
- Lom (Norway)
- 77 km
- Geiranger (Norway)
- 220 km
- Trondheim (Norway)
- 299 km
- Mosjoen (Norway)
- 342 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 287 km
- Alta (Norway)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,250 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours