Iceland in a Nutshell
- Our saving
- US $ 761
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the adventure tour Iceland in a Nutshell, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 12 other destinations in Iceland. Iceland in a Nutshell is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about GJ Travel:Write a review
- Juzer Mohammed's review about another GJ Travel tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was fantastic in terms of sites visited. The guide was most helpful(he carried my bag at every hotel). He was a... Read more
- Marilyn Bryce's review about another GJ Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentThe room I had an Fosshotel Baron in Reykjavik on the first night was a good size and very comfortable. The room at the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: REYKJANES PENINSULA & SOUTH COAST (350 km/217 mls)
- Day 2: GOLDEN CIRCLE, BORGARFJÖRÐUR VALLEY & SELFIE WITH AN ICELANDIC HORSE (350 km/217 mls)
- Day 3: SNÆFELLSNES PENINSULA (400 km/248 miles)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Iceland in a Nutshell
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$24USD $761
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$27USD $876
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$24USD $761
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GJ Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $761 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $761 for Iceland in a Nutshell, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GJ Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GJ Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 799 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 24 km
- Kleifarvatn (Iceland)
- 103 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 53 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 93 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 77 km
- Langjokull (Iceland)
- 95 km
- Borgarnes (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $761 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland in a Nutshell via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours