South West Experience (5 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 789
- +8 Destinations
- South West England
- Seek out Bronze Age ruins in Dartmoor National Park
- Smell the sea air in adorable fishing village, Mousehole
- Discover mythical Tintagel, the birthplace of King Arthur
- Visit Oxford, the university city of Tolkien and Oscar Wilde
- Sample seafood and pasties on a tour of coastal Britain
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Cacciari's, 82 Old Brompton Road, London, SW7 3LQ, SW7 3LQ, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom 08:45 - 09:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
End point Cacciari's, 82 Old Brpmtpon Road, London SW7 3LQ, SW7 3LQ, London, Greater London, England, United Kingdom
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BBonnieAguinigaWritten on October 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Paul our tour guy made this the most amazing trip I've ever been on. He was funny informative down to earth and just fabulous I learned so much the entire trip was amazing the accommodations will lovely the meals we only had breakfast but boy what they eat... Read more
- SBStephenWritten on September 19, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Although Pedro was a good driver and a pleasant person, he had no knowledge whatsoever of any of the places we were taken to. He did not take us to Corfe Castle saying it was just a pile of ruins. At Dartmoor he referred to the ponies as donkeys. When... Read more
- LMLeahanneWritten on August 4, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Paul, our guide was fantastic. He was a well of local knowledge and went out of his way to accommodate everyone. He driving was excellent especially when passing bigger buses on those narrow country roads. The accommodation was good but something with less... Read more
- KHKurtWritten on June 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We did the 5 day tour to Cornwall. Paul was our tour guide he was terrific!!!!! He treated us like we were his family. Each day he would tell you exactly what you would be doing, usually having a map or information on each place we were visiting. Each... Read more
- PHPeterWritten on June 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a wonderful tour through picturesque villages and stunning coastal scenery. Our tour guide and coach driver, Aileen, was superb. We only had a party of 8 on board and quickly came together like a small family. The hotels were typical English 3-star... Read more
- CFClaireWritten on October 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Paul our driver and toyr guide was excellant. Cheerful and welcoming. His driving kept us safe and he is a very good historian. He consulted with the group for changes or ideas. The architecture of the buildings fantastic. The first hotel in Exmouth, Royal... Read more
- NSNancyWritten on September 28, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We had a lovely time on this low key trip to the beautiful south west area of England. The drive was amazingly beautiful and the small villages and tourist areas we visited were charming. Our guide, Aileen, was wonderful. She was amusing, knowledgeable and... Read more
- AndreaWritten on September 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A lovely small group tour. Nice, relaxed pace, and Steve was exceptional at tweaking the itinerary to ensure we had the right amount of time in the right places. Accommodation was all good, particularly the B&B I stayed in at Falmouth. Thanks Steve, a... Read more
- AMAnthonyWritten on September 4, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hotels may be average for old England. Falmouth Royal Beacon needs new beds and carpet cleaning. Very dirty.
- JFJonathonWritten on August 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Aileen really puts a lot effort into planning and preparing to make sure she has a wealth of up to date information to share. Very knowledgeable, attentive to our needs, great personality, and wonderful driver. The hotel accommodations in Exmouth (Royal... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria15th March 2019
South West Experience (5 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from London5 DaysMondayApr 6, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayApr 16, 2020from London5 DaysMondayApr 20, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayApr 30, 2020from London5 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayMay 14, 2020from London5 DaysMondayMay 18, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from London5 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 11, 2020from London5 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJun 25, 2020from London5 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJul 9, 2020from London5 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayJul 23, 2020from London5 DaysMondayJul 27, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
- ThursdayAug 6, 2020from London5 DaysMondayAug 10, 2020to London6 seats left$14USD $787Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with England Experience Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of England Experience Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the England Experience Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and England Experience Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for England Experience Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 96 km
- Winchester (England)
- 70 km
- Corfe Castle (England)
- 96 km
- Exmouth (England)
- 36 km
- Dartmoor National Park (England)
- 94 km
- Falmouth (England)
- 52 km
- Port Isaac (England)
- 184 km
- Bristol (England)
- 56 km
- Cotswolds (England)
- 132 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $789 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,621 tours in Europe
- covered by 531 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on South West Experience (5 Days)