British Royale end London (2019)
- Our saving
- US $ 5,007
Other reviews about Luxury Gold:Write a review
- Brendan Yeung's review about another Luxury Gold tour4.0 - GoodWe joined the Luxury Gold Spain and Portugal in Style tour in September. I have mixed feelings... Read more
- DLynch's review about another Luxury Gold tour4.0 - Good...en even better with a simple tweaks- some aspects were certainly not "Luxury Gold" Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to London.
- Day 2: Traditions and Treasures of London.
- Day 3: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Georgian Bath.
- Day 4: Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and York.
- Day 5: Medieval Wonders of York.
- Day 6: The Wild and Poetic Lake District.
- Day 7: Alnwick Castle.
- Day 8: Highlights of Beautiful Edinburgh.
- Day 9: Return to London.
- Day 10: Depart London.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi, 25 years old28th September 2018
British Royale end London (2019)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- FridayApr 19, 2019from London10 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$773$6,085-13%USD $5,313
- FridayMay 17, 2019from London10 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to London10+ seats left$748$5,890-13%USD $5,142
- FridayJun 7, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to London7 seats left$754$5,935-13%USD $5,182
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to London8 seats left$754$5,935-13%USD $5,182
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to London8 seats left$757$5,960-13%USD $5,203
- FridayJul 19, 2019from London10 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to London10+ seats left$741$5,835-13%USD $5,094
- FridayAug 9, 2019from London10 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to London10+ seats left$836$6,580-13%USD $5,744
- FridayAug 23, 2019from London10 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to London7 seats left$757$5,960-13%USD $5,203
- FridaySep 13, 2019from London10 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to London10+ seats left$728$5,735-13%USD $5,007
- FridaySep 27, 2019from London10 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to London9 seats left$815$6,415-13%USD $5,601
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland and Scotland
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $5,007 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5007 for British Royale end London (2019), but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 34 km
- Windsor (England)
- 91 km
- Stonehenge (England)
- 43 km
- Bath (England)
- 70 km
- Bourton-on-the-Water (England)
- 6 km
- Stow-on-the-Wold (England)
- 29 km
- Stratford-upon-Avon (England)
- 201 km
- York (England)
- 128 km
- Bowness-on-Windermere (England)
- 140 km
- Alnwick (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,007 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours