French Vogue - 2020
- Our saving
- US $ 4,716
- Ascend the Eiffel Tower and take in spectacular views
- See medieval city walls and the Gothic Papal Palace
- Walk through the city that inspired Van Gogh's paintings
- Wander along the yacht-filled harbour of Monaco
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Luxury Gold
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Paris.
- Day 2: Gourmet Foodie Walk and the Eiffel Tower.
- Day 3: VIP Visit to Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- Day 4: Avignon and on to Arles.
- Day 5: Pont du Gard and Van Gogh.
- Day 6: Olive Groves and Michelin-starred Lunch.
- Day 7: Provence and Monaco.
- Day 8: The Glitz and Glamour of Monaco.
- Day 9: Corniche Roads and Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild.
- Day 10: Farewell Monaco.
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- JoShiels's review about another Luxury Gold tour5.0 - Excellent
Totally exceeded my expectations! Under Karen's care, I felt like a VIP from start to finish, she always new exactly what I needed before I even had to ask. The itinerary has the right mix of the iconic sights and things that you couldn't do by yourself.... Read more
- Marie's review about another Luxury Gold tour5.0 - Excellent
Outstanding! Elena was a dream travelling concierge, attentive and caring, and a terrific hostess. Elena tailored our journey to surpass each traveller’s individual needs. The local experts were exceptional, the meals were delicious, and the exclusive, VIP... Read more
- John Ford's review about another Luxury Gold tour5.0 - Excellent
I have travelled to Italy many times on holiday, but my Luxury Gold Ultimate Italy journey set a new standard of excellence and expectation. Having Elena along with us as our Travelling Concierge allowed us to relax and surrender to a perfectly organized... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Luxury Gold - Journey Beyond The Ordinary
- A World of Exceptional Dining - Luxury Gold Vacations
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
French Vogue - 2020
- Upcoming departures
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayMay 4, 2020to Monaco7 seats left$679$5,395-13%USD $4,716Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Monaco9 seats left$800$6,350-13%USD $5,550Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayJun 15, 2020to Monaco10+ seats left$708$5,625-13%USD $4,917Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Monaco9 seats left$708$5,625-13%USD $4,917Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 4, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Monaco9 seats left$746$5,925-13%USD $5,179Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayJul 27, 2020to Monaco10+ seats left$850$6,750-13%USD $5,900Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayAug 10, 2020to Monaco10+ seats left$746$5,925-13%USD $5,179Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondayAug 24, 2020to Monaco9 seats left$746$5,925-13%USD $5,179Sharing a twin room
- SaturdayAug 29, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondaySep 7, 2020to Monaco10+ seats left$683$5,425-13%USD $4,742Sharing a twin room
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Paris10 DaysMondaySep 21, 2020to Monaco10+ seats left$721$5,725-13%USD $5,005Sharing a twin room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and Monaco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 February 2020, a minimum payment of $235 is required to confirm your booking with Luxury Gold. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Luxury Gold. Please familiarise yourself with the Luxury Gold payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 578 km
- Avignon (France)
- 12 km
- Chateauneuf du Pape (France)
- 45 km
- Arles (France)
- 15 km
- Les Baux de Provence (France)
- 6 km
- Saint-Rémy-de-Provence (France)
- 21 km
- Arles (France)
- 68 km
- Aix-En-Provence (France)
- 136 km
- Saint-Paul-de-Vence (France)
- 24 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,716 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,470 tours in Europe
- covered by 529 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,322 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours