Captivating Croatia and Montenegro (11 destinations)
- +9 Destinations
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Zagreb! With the discovery tour Captivating Croatia and Montenegro (11 destinations), you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Zagreb and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 9 other destinations in Europe. Captivating Croatia and Montenegro (11 destinations) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Luxury Gold:Write a review
- Brendan Yeung's review about another Luxury Gold tour4.0 - GoodWe joined the Luxury Gold Spain and Portugal in Style tour in September. I have mixed feelings... Read more
- DLynch's review about another Luxury Gold tour4.0 - Good...en even better with a simple tweaks- some aspects were certainly not "Luxury Gold" Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Welcome to Dubrovnik.
- Day 2: Highlights of Dubrovnik.
- Day 3: Glamorous Tivat and a Local Winery.
- Day 4: Day Trip to Romantic Kotor.
- Day 5: Day at Leisure in Tivat.
- Day 6: Fresh Oysters in Ston, Mediterranean Wine Tasting and on to Split.
- Day 7: Seaside Split.
- Day 8: On to Savudrija.
- Day 9: Savudrija and Rovinj.
- Day 10: Kumrovec and on to Zagreb.
- Day 11: Zagreb.
- Day 12: Depart Zagreb.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Zagreb is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Luxury Gold to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $235 to confirm this Luxury Gold booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Captivating Croatia and Montenegro (11 destinations), but the deposit of $235 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Luxury Gold tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 886 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 56 km
- Tivat (Montenegro)
- 5 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 5 km
- Tivat (Montenegro)
- 94 km
- Ston (Croatia)
- 126 km
- Split (Croatia)
- 280 km
- Istria (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Savudrija (Croatia)
- 47 km
- Rovinj (Croatia)
- 193 km
- Kumrovec (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours