Spain & Portugal (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour
- Admire the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao
- Explore the little villages on your way to Rías Altas
- Visit Oporto, the birthplace of Fado
- Check out the old Alfama Quarter in Lisbon
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
Start in Barcelona and end in Madrid! With the private / custom tour Spain & Portugal (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour, you have a 12 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Madrid and through Barcelona, Spain and 19 other destinations in Europe. Spain & Portugal (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- RGRichardWritten on May 24, 20183.0 - AverageWe booked a Small group English only tour and were bundled with 60+ more people all bar 2 of whom spoke Spanish (definitely not a small group). There was little English, maybe 10% from the guide, so we didn't understand what was being shown. As such we did NOT enjoy the tour. The reason we booked the "Small group English only" tour was because of those factors ONLY and consider it is False Advertising no matter the excuse (we weren't given any). We would have preferred a cancellation and refund.Show detailed ratingsTrapsatur commented on this reviewDear Richard: Again, let us apologize for this situation, we had a last minute contingency that forced us to put you in a bigger group. As we have discussed before, we will compensate you for this. We will contact you today to inform about this compensation. Thanks, Best regads
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - SAN SEBASTIAN
- Day 2. SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO -SANTILLANA - SANTANDER
- Day 3. SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO
- Day 4. OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO
- Day 5. LUGO - LA CORUÑA
- Day 6. LA CORUÑA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
- Day 7. SANTIAGO - RIAS BAJAS - VIGO
- Day 8. VIGO - BRAGA - GUIMARAES - OPORTO
- Day 9. OPORTO - FATIMA
- Day 10. FATIMA - LISBON
- Day 11. LISBON
- Day 12. LISBON - CACERES - MADRID
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spain & Portugal (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,145 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 206 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 97 km
- Santillana del Mar (Spain)
- 26 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 102 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 64 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain & Portugal (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain & Portugal (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour