Portugal (From Madrid) Small Group Tour
- Discover the monuments of Salamanca
- Taste authentic Duero wines
- Visit the Shrine of Fatima
- Explore the city of Lisbon
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
Start and end in Madrid! With the private / custom tour Portugal (From Madrid) Small Group Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 6 other destinations in Europe. Portugal (From Madrid) Small Group Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
Other reviews about Trapsatur:Write a review
- Clara Castillo's review about another Trapsatur tour4.5 - ExcellentWe all have a great time, Mr Riad was our bus guide with great knowledge of Spain and it's history, polite at all times!... Read more
- Jennifer's review about another Trapsatur tour4.0 - GoodLoved the tour. Maria was a wonderful guide. The food provided was mediocre, nothing special but the hotels were really ... Read more
- Kean Hong Ng's review about another Trapsatur tour4.0 - GoodNice place to go and it provides option within the tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. MADRID
- Day 2. MADRID - SALAMANCA - PORTO
- Day 3. PORTO - COIMBRA - FATIMA
- Day 4. FATIMA - LISBON
- Day 5. LISBON
- Day 6. LISBON - CACERES - MADRID
- Day 7: MADRID
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Portugal (From Madrid) Small Group Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,214 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 176 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 250 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 69 km
- Fatima (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 253 km
- Caceres (Spain)
- 251 km
- Madrid (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal (From Madrid) Small Group Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours