North of Spain (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour
- Tour the charming Asturias region
- Cherish the beauty of Covadonga
- Dig into the variety of the Spanish cuisine
- Travel through splendid landscapes
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
Start in Barcelona and end in Madrid! With the private / custom tour North of Spain (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Madrid and through Barcelona, Spain and 13 other destinations in Spain. North of Spain (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
Other reviews about Trapsatur:Write a review
- Clara Castillo's review about another Trapsatur tour4.5 - ExcellentWe all have a great time, Mr Riad was our bus guide with great knowledge of Spain and it's history, polite at all times!... Read more
- Kean Hong Ng's review about another Trapsatur tour4.0 - GoodNice place to go and it provides option within the tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. MADRID / BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - SAN SEBASTIAN
- Day 2. SAN SEBASTIAN - BILBAO - SANTILLANA - SANTANDER
- Day 3. SANTANDER - COVADONGA - OVIEDO
- Day 4. OVIEDO - GIJON - LUGO
- Day 5. LUGO - LA CORUÑA
- Day 6. LA CORUÑA - SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
- Day 7. SANTIAGO - RIAS BAJAS - VIGO
- Day 8. VIGO - MADRID
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for North of Spain (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,690 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 206 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 76 km
- Bilbao (Spain)
- 97 km
- Santillana del Mar (Spain)
- 26 km
- Santander (Spain)
- 102 km
- Covadonga (Spain)
- 64 km
- Oviedo (Spain)
- 25 km
- Gijon (Spain)
- 164 km
- Lugo (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North of Spain (from Barcelona) Small Group Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours