Andalucia & Barcelona (From Madrid) Small Group Tour
- Explore the best of Andalucia
- Tap into the world of flamenco
- Enjoy breathtaking views over Barcelona
- Experience the original Mediterranean cuisine
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery
Start and end in Madrid! With the private / custom tour Andalucia & Barcelona (From Madrid) Small Group Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 9 other destinations in Spain. Andalucia & Barcelona (From Madrid) Small Group Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
Other reviews about Trapsatur:Write a review
- Clara Castillo's review about another Trapsatur tour4.5 - ExcellentWe all have a great time, Mr Riad was our bus guide with great knowledge of Spain and it's history, polite at all times!... Read more
- Kean Hong Ng's review about another Trapsatur tour4.0 - GoodNice place to go and it provides option within the tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1. MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE
- Day 2. SEVILLE
- Day 3. SEVILLE - GRANADA
- Day 4. GRANADA - VALENCIA
- Day 5. VALENCIA - BARCELONA
- Day 6. BARCELONA
- Day 7. BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - MADRID
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Madrid.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Trapsatur booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Andalucia & Barcelona (From Madrid) Small Group Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Trapsatur will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trapsatur tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,877 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 43 km
- Guadix (Spain)
- 38 km
- Baza (Spain)
- 86 km
- Puerto Lumbreras (Spain)
- 246 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 256 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Andalucia & Barcelona (From Madrid) Small Group Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,934 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours