Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,049
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Amsterdam and end in Rome! With the coach/bus tour Euro Hopper, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Amsterdam to Rome and through Amsterdam, Netherlands and 4 other destinations in Europe. Euro Hopper includes accommodation in a hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Bungalow
- Rather Poor
- AshishWritten on April 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentI went in April 2018 on the Topdeck Euro Hopper. Great experience and it's fun travelling with young adults from 18 to 39. The only thing that I would like to point out is that the tour says it's 7/8 days. But in Amsterdam the tour started at 7pm which is not even half a day of sight seeing. My expectation was that we will get at least a day or half day of Guided tour. But we only got a couple of hours that's it. And it was very confusing as this trip was part of the 2 week Europe trip option which is broken into 2 more trips. But other than that it was still a great experience.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 2: Amsterdam to Heidelberg, Germany
- Day 3: Heidelberg to Munich
- Day 4: Munich to Venice, Italy
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice to Rome
- Day 7: Rome
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Rome9 seats left$26USD $1,049
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$27USD $1,099
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Rome6 seats left$27USD $1,099
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Rome7 seats left$27USD $1,099Book Now Hold my
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Rome0 seats left$27USD $1,099Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Rome0 seats left$26USD $1,049Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Amsterdam8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Rome9 seats left$26USD $1,049Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroNetherlands , Germany and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Amsterdam is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2018 the full payment of $1,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1049 for Euro Hopper, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,378 km.
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 423 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 255 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Euro Hopper