Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
7 days / $372 per day
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- See the Icelandic horses in Akureyri
- Experience local beer tasting
- Check out the glacial mountains of Egilsstadir
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Sarah's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentI did a tour in Iceland with jody as my tour leader. We explored some of the most beautiful places in Iceland. It was ov... Read more
- Ashley Smith's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time doing a tour as well as traveling alone and it was a great experience. Tour was well planned and ... Read more
- Louise Viljoen's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time travelling with Topdeck, and what a lifetime experience. Iceland exceeded my expectations. Aw... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Day 2: Reykjavik to Akureyri
- Day 3: Akureyri
- Day 4: Akureyri to Egilsstadir
- Day 5: Egilsstadir to Kirkjubaejarklaustur
- Day 6: Kirkjubæjarklaustur to Reykjavik
- Day 7: Reykjavik
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$108USD $2,601Based on Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 October 2018 the full payment of $2,601 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2601 for Iceland Summer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 857 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 178 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 239 km
- Kirkjubaejarklaustur (Iceland)
- 192 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,601 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,003 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,719 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours