Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,709
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- See the Icelandic horses in Akureyri
- Experience local beer tasting
- Check out the glacial mountains of Egilsstadir
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Sarah's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentI did a tour in Iceland with jody as my tour leader. We explored some of the most beautiful places in Iceland. It was ov... Read more
- Ashley Smith's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time doing a tour as well as traveling alone and it was a great experience. Tour was well planned and ... Read more
- Louise Viljoen's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was my first time travelling with Topdeck, and what a lifetime experience. Iceland exceeded my expectations. Aw... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik, Iceland
- Day 2: Reykjavik to Akureyri
- Day 3: Akureyri
- Day 4: Akureyri to Egilsstadir
- Day 5: Egilsstadir to Kirkjubaejarklaustur
- Day 6: Kirkjubæjarklaustur to Reykjavik
- Day 7: Reykjavik
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$80USD $3,189Based on Double
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$80USD $3,189Based on Double
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$80USD $3,189Based on Double
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$80USD $3,189Based on Double
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Reykjavik7 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$68USD $2,709Based on DoubleInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2018 the full payment of $2,709 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2709 for Iceland Summer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 857 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 178 km
- Egilsstadir (Iceland)
- 239 km
- Kirkjubaejarklaustur (Iceland)
- 192 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,709 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours