Cycling the Italian and Swiss Lakes
Start in Armeno and end in Menaggio! With the bicycle tour Cycling the Italian and Swiss Lakes, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Armeno, Italy and 14 other destinations in Europe. Cycling the Italian and Swiss Lakes includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Exodus Travels:Write a review
- Dana Little's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentSererio was incredible. He was informative, energetic, humorous and personable. All of the walks/hikes were beautiful an... Read more
- suzanne Sheppard-Law's review about another Exodus Travels tour5.0 - ExcellentAlex (lead cyclist) and support driver Rafaelo were an excellent team. Our tour was very well organised yet flexible to... Read more
- Edward Lenehan's review about another Exodus Travels tour4.5 - ExcellentAlmost everything was very good or excellent. In particular: (1) Our guide Liz (superb - went way beyond our expectatio... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Start Armeno
- Day 2: Ride south to Lake Maggiore through Lagoni di Mercurago Natural Park, Grappa tasting.
- Day 3: Cycle along Lake Maggiore to Porto Valtravaglia through Santa Caterina del Sasso Hermitage, cheese tasting.
- Day 4: Free day to relax on Lake Maggiore, or take a ferry to the famous Borromeo Islands.
- Day 5: Cycle to Lugano, stop en route to visit the Alprose Chocolate Museum and the town of Menaggio.
- Day 6: Circular ride to Colico, wine tasting.
- Day 7: Ride to Balbianello Villa, visit to a traditional gelateria and gelato tasting.
- Day 8: End Menaggio.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Armeno is the starting point and Menaggio is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Exodus Travels to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Exodus Travels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cycling the Italian and Swiss Lakes, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Exodus Travels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 199 km.
- Armeno (Italy)
- 3 km
- Lake Orta (Italy)
- 15 km
- Angera (Italy)
- 15 km
- Laveno (Italy)
- 7 km
- Porto Valtravaglia (Italy)
- 14 km
- Island Bella (Italy)
- 1 km
- Isola dei Pescatori (Italy)
- 2 km
- Isola Madre (Italy)
- 1 km
- Isola San Giovanni (Italy)
- 26 km
- Caslano (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours