The Baltic States & Scandinavia
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 02:30:04
- Our saving
- US $ 2,303
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Copenhagen and end in Stockholm! With the in-depth cultural tour The Baltic States & Scandinavia, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Copenhagen to Stockholm and through Copenhagen, Denmark and 10 other destinations in Europe. The Baltic States & Scandinavia includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Cosmos:Write a review
- Leroy Stahr's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodHotels were very poor. Below US standards for a 2 star hotel. I have stayed in several countries and these were the wors... Read more
- Noha Metwally's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodThe tour overall was ok. I had fun and visited most of the places I had in mind in Germany. Our tour leader was helpful ... Read more
- Linda Bradshaw's review about another Cosmos tour4.0 - GoodI had never taken a tour and was not sure what to expect. I was very impressed with the tour leader, Anita, and our loca... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVE IN COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- Day 2: COPENHAGEN–FERRY CROSSING–BERLIN, GERMANY
- Day 3: BERLIN–POZNAN, POLAND
- Day 4: POZNAN–WARSAW
- Day 5: WARSAW–VILNIUS, LITHUANIA
- Day 6: VILNIUS
- Day 7: VILNIUS–RUNDALES PILS, LATVIA–RIGA
- Day 8: RIGA
- Day 9: RIGA–PÅRNU, ESTONIA–TALLINN
- Day 10: TALLINN
- Day 11: TALLINN–FERRY CROSSING TO HELSINKI, FINLAND
- Day 12: HELSINKI–OVERNIGHT BALTIC SEA CROSSING TO STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
- Day 13: STOCKHOLM
- Day 14: STOCKHOLM
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Baltic States & Scandinavia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to StockholmOnly 2 seats left$96USD $2,303Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Stockholm0 seats left$96USD $2,303Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Stockholm0 seats left$96USD $2,303Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Stockholm0 seats left$96USD $2,303Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Stockholm0 seats left$96USD $2,303Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Lithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Stockholm is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Cosmos to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Cosmos booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,303 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2303 for The Baltic States & Scandinavia, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Cosmos tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,327 km.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 180 km
- Rostock (Germany)
- 194 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 517 km
- Warsaw (Poland)
- 393 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 23 km
- Trakai (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 161 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 118 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,303 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours