- Our saving
- US $ 1,087
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Girne and end in Gazimagusa! With the discovery tour Northern Cyprus, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Girne, Cyprus and 5 other destinations. Northern Cyprus is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Jennifer Richards's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentSuch a great tour. Provided a good mix of experiences.
- Vanessa Ruff's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentAwesome tour - especially with kids. Amazing country, the homestay and overnight on Halong Bay being the highlight. Cong... Read more
- Review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour long bus trips were hard Accomodation better than expected 2nd day trek was too short
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Kyrenia
- Day 2: Kyrenia
- Day 3: Kyrenia
- Day 4: Nicosia
- Day 5: Karpaz
- Day 6: Rizokarposa
- Day 7: Famagusta
- Day 8: Famagusta
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Girne8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Gazimagusa10+ seats left$28USD $1,087
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Girne8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Gazimagusa9 seats left$28USD $1,087
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Girne8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Gazimagusa10+ seats left$28USD $1,087
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Girne8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Gazimagusa10+ seats left$28USD $1,087
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Cyprus and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Cyprus and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Girne is the starting point and Gazimagusa is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $1,087 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1087 for Northern Cyprus, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 215 km.
- Girne (Cyprus)
- 18 km
- Nicosia (Cyprus)
- 63 km
- Buyukkonuk (Cyprus)
- 52 km
- Karpaz (Cyprus)
- 74 km
- Salamis (Turkey)
- 8 km
- Gazimagusa (Cyprus)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,087 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,046 tours in Asia
- covered by 312 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 33,655 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers