The Best of the Balkans with 3-Night Greek Cruise
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 43:10:31
- Our saving
- US $ 4,369
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Athens! With the in-depth cultural tour The Best of the Balkans with 3-Night Greek Cruise, you have a 21 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Athens and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 12 other destinations in Europe. The Best of the Balkans with 3-Night Greek Cruise includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
Other reviews about Globus:Write a review
- Rachel O'Hanlon's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWe had a excellent trip. It was fast moving and each day was busy with something to do. Our tour guide was so helpful an... Read more
- DianeAmbro's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful tour of Scotland. We were able to see and do many interesting things. I especially enjoyed the tour of the Bri... Read more
- Paul Murphy's review about another Globus tour4.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Escape itinerary packed in a lot within a 7 day schedule. This was perfect for us, although some of the older... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: DUBROVNIK, CROATIA
- Day 2: DUBROVNIK
- Day 3: DUBROVNIK–MOSTAR, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA–SARAJEVO
- Day 4: SARAJEVO
- Day 5: SARAJEVO–BELGRADE, SERBIA
- Day 6: BELGRADE
- Day 7: BELGRADE–TIMISOARA, ROMANIA–SIBIU
- Day 8: SIBIU–SIGHISOARA–BRASOV
- Day 9: BRASOV–BRAN CASTLE–BUCHAREST
- Day 10: BUCHAREST
- Day 11: BUCHAREST–RUSE, BULGARIA–SOFIA
- Day 12: SOFIA
- Day 13: SOFIA–RILA–THESSALONIKA, GREECE
- Day 14: THESSALONIKA–THERMOPYLAE–ATHENS
- Day 15: ATHENS
- Day 16: ATHENS
- Day 17: ATHENS–PIRAEUS/LAVRION (EMBARKATION)–MYKONOS
- Day 18: CRUISING: KUSADASI, TURKEY–PATMOS, GREECE
- Day 19: CRUISING: HERAKLION, CRETE–SANTORINI, GREECE
- Day 20: PIRAEUS/LAVRION (DISEMBARKATION)–ATHENS
- Day 21: ATHENS
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Best of the Balkans with 3-Night Greek Cruise
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to AthensOnly 3 seats left$182USD $4,369Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Athens0 seats left$182USD $4,369Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Athens0 seats left$182USD $4,369Based on Double Room
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Athens8 seats left$182USD $4,369Based on Double Room
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Athens0 seats left$182USD $4,369Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Athens9 seats left$182USD $4,369Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to Athens7 seats left$182USD $4,369Based on Double Room
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Dubrovnik21 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$187USD $4,494Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bosnia, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia, Romania and Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Globus to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Globus booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $4,369 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4369 for The Best of the Balkans with 3-Night Greek Cruise, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Globus tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,807 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 134 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 206 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 414 km
- Brasov (Romania)
- 141 km
- Bucharest (Romania)
- 66 km
- Ruse (Bulgaria)
- 249 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 65 km
- Rila (Bulgaria)
- 464 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,369 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours