Authentic Japan Group Adventure 10D/9N
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 27:18:58
- Our saving
- US $ 2,811
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Gordon "First and foremost, Yasu is the best guide my wife and I have ever had on any small-group tour. Friendly, patient, hard-working and a complete joy to be around. The itinerary was packed full but that was exactly what we wanted - to see as much of Japan as we could in the small amount of time that we had. The only thing that I would change - and you absolutely need to - is the accomodation in capsu..."
- +7 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Discover breathtaking natural beauty steeped in history
- Learn to make your very own sushi
- Enjoy meditation first thing in the morning in a temple
- Discover Kyoto, the cultural capital of Japan
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Guesthouse, Temple
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure
Start in Tokyo and end in Kyoto! With the in-depth cultural tour Authentic Japan Group Adventure 10D/9N, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Tokyo to Kyoto and through Tokyo, Japan and 6 other destinations in Japan. Authentic Japan Group Adventure 10D/9N is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- TTTerryWritten on April 21, 20184.0 - GoodThis was my first tour in Japan, but I have made a number of trips with similar small group companies in other countries. I enjoyed the tour overall, and I enjoyed the company of my fellow travelers, and that of our guide Yasu, who I feel did an excellent job under difficult circumstances in dealing with some "entitled" clients. I think Bamba are new to the group travel scene, being more familiar with independent travel, and could benefit from the practice of older operators. For example there were no local guides employed to give in-depth information about our destinations. There was also some confusion about exactly what was included. Generally admissions to the places visited were not included. The Hakone Pass, which is quite expensive, was initially not included, despite being described in the itinerary. After some argument the company decided to provide it. On our last night in Tokyo we dragged our luggage about 1 km to a far inferior capsule hostel where we spent the night in crowded conditions among hordes of Western backpackers (I used to be one). I hurt my back in the awkwardly shaped capsule. Why we were moved from the original hostel I can't imagine. There were some sites I would have liked to see that we did not visit, but you can't see everything in ten days. I hope to return to Japan. We did have the wonderful good fortune to have almost perfect weather, and even better, to have the Sakura cherry blossom season arrive just as we began our tour. I do think the tour was priced too high given what some other operators offer, but at the discount I received it was good value. Thank you Bamba for an enjoyable trip.Show detailed ratings
- RebeccaWritten on April 18, 20184.0 - GoodThe tour itself was good and Japan is amazing. The reason I do not normally take tours is because they feel rushed, this one was no different but I was happy with the overview of Japan. Our guide Yasuki was awesome during difficult circumstances. We had some terrible people on our tour who were very nasty to our guide. He handled this exceptionally well. The itinerary wasn't what we stuck to exactly but I am a flexible traveler so can work with what I have. It would be nice to outline all not included costs including transfer of luggage and being without this for 2 nights. Having multiple accommodations in Tokyo is a waste of time. Find a suitable place in a central location and stick to it. Do advise people that this is not a guided tour as such. We are chaperoned around and then left with a lot of free time which I have no issue with. There was lots of complaining from people who were not happy with this or the amount of walking involved. Definitely specify that there is a lot of walking on this tour and not always flat or easyShow detailed ratings
- JHJanetWritten on April 13, 20183.0 - AverageThe accommodations in Tokyo were abominable, as they were not twin share as advertised, but 14-30 people, coed in a room. I have sent a separate email detailing all the problems in the whole trip requesting a partial refund. We did not know that it was an option to change hotels, as some guests were accommodated. This was very unfair to all on the trip.Show detailed ratings
- SGSaraWritten on April 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall tour was great, our guide Yasu was fantastic. There is a lot of walking so would not recommend to older people or anyone who tired easily.Show detailed ratings
- GRGordonWritten on March 20, 20184.0 - GoodFirst and foremost, Yasu is the best guide my wife and I have ever had on any small-group tour. Friendly, patient, hard-working and a complete joy to be around. The itinerary was packed full but that was exactly what we wanted - to see as much of Japan as we could in the small amount of time that we had. The only thing that I would change - and you absolutely need to - is the accomodation in capsule hostels. Save the hostels for the 25 and under crowd. Even if you upgrade to basic hotels and raise the cost of the tour a bit, you would still charge less than the competition does for the same tour. All the other accomodations were really good. All in all, it was a great tour! I would absolutely recommend this tour as a great way to see Japan. And thanks again to Yasu!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Authentic Japan Group Adventure 10D/9N
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysMondaySep 24, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$117USD $2,811
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysMondayOct 22, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$117USD $2,811
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysMondayNov 26, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$117USD $2,811
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Tokyo10 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Kyoto10+ seats left$117USD $2,811
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Kyoto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this Bamba Experience booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 October 2018 the full payment of $2,811 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2811 for Authentic Japan Group Adventure 10D/9N, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamba Experience will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bamba Experience tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 713 km.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 84 km
- Hakone (Japan)
- 84 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 173 km
- Nagano (Japan)
- 50 km
- Matsumoto (Japan)
- 65 km
- Takayama (Japan)
- 184 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 36 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,811 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,439 tours in Asia
- covered by 255 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Authentic Japan Group Adventure 10D/9N via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Authentic Japan Group Adventure 10D/9N