Most Wanted Sale
ends in 38:56:10
- Our saving
- US $ 2,299
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Copenhagen and end in Warsaw! With the discovery tour Cossack Explorer, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Copenhagen, Denmark and 10 other destinations in Europe. Cossack Explorer includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 5 to 80 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about CostSaver:Write a review
- Eduard Vanveen's review about another CostSaver tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised,!!!!!
- Linda Lombardo's review about another CostSaver tour4.0 - GoodThe tour itinerary was good for seeing the lake region of Italy. We did almost all of the optional excursions and were ... Read more
- Ruth Lanktree's review about another CostSaver tour5.0 - ExcellentGlenn was a superb guide who was very organized with approaching walking tours or accomodation the following night as we... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Copenhagen (2 Nights)
- Day 2: Copenhagen Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 3: Copenhagen – Stockholm
- Day 4: Stockholm Sightseeing – At Sea
- Day 5: At Sea – Helsinki Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 6: Helsinki – St. Petersburg (2 Nights)
- Day 7: St. Petersburg Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 8: St. Petersburg – Novgorod
- Day 9: Novgorod – Tver – Moscow (2 Nights)
- Day 10: Moscow Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 11: Moscow – Smolensk – Minsk
- Day 12: Minsk – Brest – Warsaw (2 Nights)
- Day 13: Warsaw Sightseeing and Free Time
- Day 14: Depart Warsaw
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Warsaw7 seats left$108USD $2,582
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Warsaw9 seats left$108USD $2,582
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Warsaw8 seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Warsaw10+ seats left$96USD $2,299
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$101USD $2,424
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Warsaw9 seats left$102USD $2,448
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Warsaw10+ seats left$102USD $2,448
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Warsaw8 seats left$102USD $2,448
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Warsaw8 seats left$103USD $2,472
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Copenhagen14 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Warsaw7 seats left$103USD $2,472
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- RubleRussia and Belarus
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia and Belarus. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Russia, Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Copenhagen is the starting point and Warsaw is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CostSaver to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this CostSaver booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 October 2018 the full payment of $2,299 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2299 for Cossack Explorer, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CostSaver tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,059 km.
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 522 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 396 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
- 165 km
- Novgorod (Russia)
- 332 km
- Tver (Russia)
- 161 km
- Moscow (Russia)
- 368 km
- Smolensk (Russia)
- 307 km
- Minsk (Belarus)
- 327 km
- Brest (Belarus)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,299 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,046 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,819 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours