Spain's Classics (Madrid to Barcelona) (from Madrid to Barcelona)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 05:24:46
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Barcelona! With the discovery tour Spain's Classics (Madrid to Barcelona) (from Madrid to Barcelona), you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Madrid to Barcelona and through Madrid, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain. Spain's Classics (Madrid to Barcelona) (from Madrid to Barcelona) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- GGabbyWritten on October 27, 20174.0 - GoodLovely tour guide and hotels. Was incredibly inconvenienced and annoyed that Collette made the decision not to continue the planned tour to Barcelona. The 'civil unrest' was overplayed and the finish of this tour made most on the tour very unhappy.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Madrid, Spain - Tour Begins
- Day 2 - Madrid - Royal Palace - Toledo - Madrid
- Day 3 - Madrid - Cordoba - Seville
- Day 4 - Seville
- Day 5 - Seville - Granada
- Day 6 - Granada - Valencia
- Day 7 - Valencia - Paella Experience - Valencia
- Day 8 - Valencia - Barcelona
- Day 9 - Barcelona
- Day 10 - Barcelona - Tour Ends
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Collette to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this Collette booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Spain's Classics (Madrid to Barcelona) (from Madrid to Barcelona), but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Collette tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,450 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 68 km
- Toledo (Spain)
- 68 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 297 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
- 121 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 214 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 379 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 304 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain's Classics (Madrid to Barcelona) (from Madrid to Barcelona)