Highlights of Belarus
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,640
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Minsk! With the discovery tour Highlights of Belarus, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Minsk, Belarus and 7 other destinations in Europe. Highlights of Belarus is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Kathie's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodExcellent itinerary and excellent tour guide, except for night on boat when there were only five cabins with one three-q... Read more
- Kathleen Boyarski's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour that allowed us to begin to experience and appreciate the culture and natural beauty of Croatia. Our tour... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Minsk
- Day 2: Minsk
- Day 3: Grodno
- Day 4: Rural Village Stay
- Day 5: Belovezhskaya Pushcha National Park
- Day 6: Brest
- Day 7: Mir / Nesvizh
- Day 8: Khatyn / Berezina Biosphere Reserve / Vitebsk
- Day 9: Vitebsk
- Day 10: Minsk
- Day 11: Minsk
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Belarus
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Minsk8 seats left$290$1,930-15%USD $1,640
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Minsk6 seats left$193$1,930-10%USD $1,737
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayAug 28, 2018to Minsk4 seats leftUSD $1,930Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Minsk11 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Minsk8 seats leftUSD $1,930
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to Minsk10+ seats leftUSD $2,025
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayJun 18, 2019to Minsk10+ seats leftUSD $2,025
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to Minsk10+ seats leftUSD $2,025
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to Minsk10+ seats leftUSD $2,025
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Minsk11 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to Minsk10+ seats leftUSD $2,025
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Minsk11 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Minsk10+ seats leftUSD $2,025
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Belarus. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Belarus. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Belarus and Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Belarus and Poland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Minsk.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,640 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1640 for Highlights of Belarus, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,224 km.
- Minsk (Belarus)
- 247 km
- Hrodna (Belarus)
- 106 km
- Bialowieza National Park (Poland)
- 66 km
- Brest (Belarus)
- 235 km
- Njasvizh (Belarus)
- 29 km
- Mir (Belarus)
- 308 km
- Vitebsk (Belarus)
- 128 km
- Berezina Biosphere Reserve (Belarus)
- 105 km
- Minsk (Belarus)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,640 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers