Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,080
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Halifax and end in Moncton! With the in-depth cultural tour Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton), you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Halifax, Canada and 7 other destinations in Canada. Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton) includes an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 40 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Moose Eastern Canada:Write a review
- Mukta Pendharkar's review about another Moose Eastern Canada tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip - well organized, great guides! A perfect weekend getaway.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: Halifax - Pleasant Bay (Cape Breton)
- Day 2: Location: Pleasant Bay - Baddeck (Bear on the Lake Cape Breton)
- Day 3: Location: Baddeck - Norris Point
- Day 4: Location: Gros Morne National Park
- Day 5: Location: Norris Point – Trinity East
- Day 6: Location: Trinity East
- Day 7: Location: Trinity East - St. John's
- Day 8: Location: St. John's
- Day 9: Location: St. John’s - Ferry
- Day 10: Location: Ferry - Moncton
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton)
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Halifax10 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Moncton4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $45USD $1,080
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Halifax10 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Moncton5 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $45USD $1,080
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Halifax10 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Moncton4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $45USD $1,080
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Halifax is the starting point and Moncton is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,080 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1080 for Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton), but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,130 km.
- Halifax (Canada)
- 277 km
- Cape Breton Island (Canada)
- 444 km
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- 17 km
- Norris Point (Canada)
- 189 km
- Botwood (Canada)
- 169 km
- Trinity East (Canada)
- 102 km
- St. Johns (Canada)
- 932 km
- Moncton (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,080 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours