Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,106
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Martina Margo Rusnakova's review about another Moose Eastern Canada tour4.0 - Good
Good introduction to east Canada and good value for money. Also good mix of cities and nature. Would prefer if itinerary was done as advertised as I felt it was rushed occasionally. Ryan is a touch crazy guide but makes amazing dinners! We travelled in a... Read more
- Mukta Pendharkar's review about another Moose Eastern Canada tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent trip - well organized, great guides! A perfect weekend getaway.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Location: Halifax - Pleasant Bay (Cape Breton)
- Day 2: Location: Pleasant Bay - Baddeck (Bear on the Lake Cape Breton)
- Day 3: Location: Baddeck - Norris Point
- Day 4: Location: Gros Morne National Park
- Day 5: Location: Norris Point – Trinity East
- Day 6: Location: Trinity East
- Day 7: Location: Trinity East - St. John's
- Day 8: Location: St. John's
- Day 9: Location: St. John’s - Ferry
- Day 10: Location: Ferry - Moncton
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton)
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Halifax10 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Moncton5 seats left$46USD $1,106
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Halifax10 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Moncton5 seats left$46USD $1,106
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Halifax10 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to MonctonOnly 1 seat left$46USD $1,106
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Halifax is the starting point and Moncton is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Moose Eastern Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2019 the full payment of $1,106 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1106 for Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Eastern Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Eastern Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Halifax (Canada)
- 277 km
- Cape Breton Island (Canada)
- 444 km
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- 17 km
- Norris Point (Canada)
- 355 km
- Trinity East (Canada)
- 102 km
- St. Johns (Canada)
- 932 km
- Moncton (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,106 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,937 tours in North America
- covered by 103 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Newfie (from Halifax to Moncton) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,400 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours