The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:18:46
- Our saving
- US $ 1,623
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- St Petersburg
Start in Vilnius and end in St Petersburg! With the historical tour Baltic Revelation, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Vilnius, Lithuania and 4 other destinations in Europe. Baltic Revelation includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Baltic Tours:Write a review
- MI YAN YUEN's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGood value for money. Good to have a small group in low season.
- Malcolm MacKenzie's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentThe places visited were well chosen and provided a good opportunity for group and individual activity. Good accommodati... Read more
- Boris Lioznyansky's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was average. The hotels were better than expected - almost all 4-stars (even by American standards), with exce... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to the Capital of Lithuania
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Vilnius
- Day 3: Traveling from Vilnius to Riga. Visiting Hill of Crosses & Rundale Palace
- Day 4: Spending time in Riga, Latvia
- Day 5: Tour in Riga, Latvia
- Day 6: Hotel Radisson Blu Olympia 4* or similar
- Day 7: Sightseeing in Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 8: Traveling from Tallinn to Helsinki, Finland
- Day 9: Tour in Helsinki, Finland
- Day 10: Traveling from Helsinki to St. Petersburg, Russia. Visiting Vyborg, Vyborg Castle
- Day 11: Sightseeing in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Day 12: Spending time in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Day 13: Departure
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Vilnius13 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to St Petersburg8 seats left$68USD $1,623
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroLithuania , Latvia , Estonia and Finland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia and Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Vilnius is the starting point and St Petersburg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1623 for Baltic Revelation, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 923 km.
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 262 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 280 km
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 81 km
- Helsinki (Finland)
- 300 km
- St Petersburg (Russia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Revelation via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours