Rome & Sorrento
- Our saving
- US $ 2,313
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Discover the Vatican with unexpected surprises
- Admire Rome at your own pace
- Explore Pompei and Sorrento
- Visit the Amalfi Coast
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Sightseeing
Start in Rome and end in Sorrento! With the discovery tour Rome & Sorrento, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Rome to Sorrento and through Rome, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Rome & Sorrento is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Flag Travel Holidays:Write a review
- Diana Rodriguez's review about another Flag Travel Holidays tour4.0 - GoodI would recommend Tourradar to my friends and family who want to travel abroad.
- Robin Melvin's review about another Flag Travel Holidays tour5.0 - ExcellentOverall great tour! Our guide Alfredo was awesome! Attentive to details, accommodating and very knowledgeable! Accomm... Read more
- Courtney Dell'Orto's review about another Flag Travel Holidays tour4.5 - ExcellentTrains were very easy to use. Breakfast every morning. Good hotels.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Friday Arrival D
- Day 02: Saturday Vatican & Heart of Rome B
- Day 03: Sunday Rome B
- Day 04: Monday Pompei & Sorrento B
- Day 05: Tuesday Sorrento Discovery B, D
- Day 06: Wednesday Amalfi Drive B
- Day 07: Thursday Optional Tours Capri or Paestum B
- Day 08: Friday B
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Rome is the starting point and Sorrento is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Flag Travel Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $2,313 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2313 for Rome & Sorrento, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Flag Travel Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Flag Travel Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 265 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 189 km
- Naples (Italy)
- 26 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 19 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 4 km
- Ravello (Italy)
- 20 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,313 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome & Sorrento via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours