Croatia Summer Sail Week
- Visit the stunning islands of Hvar, Vis, Brac and Solta
- Experience the legendary nightlife of Hvar Town
- Swim in the crystal blue waters of the Adraitic
- Explore the world famous Zaltni Rat beach
- Meet likeminded people from all over the world
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Start and end in Trogir! With the sailing tour Croatia Summer Sail Week, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Trogir, Croatia and 5 other destinations in Croatia. Croatia Summer Sail Week is a small group tour that includes accommodation, guide.
- Rather Poor
- AAmandaWritten on February 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentTop week with some great crew. Loved Parga and Paxos, swimming in Lakka was amazing and the beach party on the final night was epic!Show detailed ratings
- JJimmyWritten on February 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing week exploring the islands of Croatia. Absolutely loved Hvar and Bar Africa was an epic night!Show detailed ratings
- JJimmyWritten on February 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentBest week of my life! Awesome boat, great crew and incredible bight life. Can's wait to go back!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Trogir
- Day 2: Trogir to Stormoska
- Day 3: Stormoska to Stari Grad
- Day 4: Stari Grad to Hvar Town
- Day 5: Hvar Town to Vis
- Day 6: Vis to Bol
- Day 7: Bol to Trogir
- Day 8: Time to Depart
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Trogir.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Summer Sail Week booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia Summer Sail Week, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Summer Sail Week will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Summer Sail Week tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 172 km.
- Trogir (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Stomorska (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Pakleni Island (Croatia)
- 19 km
- Vis (Croatia)
- 44 km
- Bol (Croatia)
- 43 km
- Trogir (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia Summer Sail Week via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia Summer Sail Week