The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,114
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- PPamelaWritten on February 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was superb: the tour leader was excellent: the accommodation was mostly excellent: and the experiences/activities were just what I wanted. Whilst there is obviously a lot more to the three countries I feel I received an good overview. Cheers, Pamela
- RRupamWritten on January 30, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Tour was absolutely great! No complains at all. I will do more tours in future with you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to capital of Estonia
- Day 2: Traveling from Tallinn to Vihula
- Day 3: Traveling from Vihula to Tartu, visiting Lahemaa National Park
- Day 4: Travelling from Tartu to Marciena. Visiting Valmiermuiza Brewery
- Day 5: Traveling from Marciena to Daugavpils - 2nd Latvia's largest city
- Day 6: Traveling from Daugavpils to Vilnius. Visiting Aukstaitija National Park
- Day 7: Sightseeing in Vilnius and optional zeppelinas culinary master class
- Day 8: Traveling from Vilnius to Liepaja, visiting Trakai
- Day 9: Traveling from Liepaja to Jurmala and to Riga
- Day 10: Sightseeing Riga tour
- Day 11: Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis31st October 2018
The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$46USD $1,114
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$46USD $1,114
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$46USD $1,114
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$46USD $1,114
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$46USD $1,114Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$46USD $1,114
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroEstonia , Lithuania and Latvia
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Riga is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2019 the full payment of $1,114 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1114 for The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 80 km
- Vihula (Estonia)
- 134 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 419 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 336 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 194 km
- Riga (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,114 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,179 tours in Europe
- covered by 535 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days