The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,158
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Tallinn and end in Riga! With the discovery tour The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 5 other destinations in Europe. The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Baltic Tours:Write a review
- Joumana Khoury's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodA great, fast and effort way to see the 3 countries. Well organised and good selection of options...
- Nicky James's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodOverall tour was good and what we were expecting. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. We really enjoyed the o... Read more
- Juan Sosa's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - Goodour guide from Borealis Ignacio Engel Gomez was excelent, i speak both spanish and english and the way Ignacio presented... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to capital of Estonia
- Day 2: Traveling from Tallinn to Vihula
- Day 3: Traveling from Vihula to Tartu, visiting Lahemaa National Park
- Day 4: Travelling from Tartu to Marciena. Visiting Valmiermuiza Brewery
- Day 5: Traveling from Marciena to Daugavpils - 2nd Latvia's largest city
- Day 6: Traveling from Daugavpils to Vilnius. Visiting Aukstaitija National Park
- Day 8: Traveling from Vilnius to Liepaja, visiting Trakai
- Day 9: Traveling from Liepaja to Jurmala and to Riga
- Day 10: Sightseeing Riga tour
- Day 11: Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Riga10+ seats left$36USD $1,158
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Lithuania and Latvia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Riga is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,158 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1158 for The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,163 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 80 km
- Vihula (Estonia)
- 134 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 419 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 336 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 194 km
- Riga (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,158 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Baltic Lifestyle and Gastronomy in 11 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours