The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 19:40:48
- Our saving
- US $ 1,125
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Tallinn and end in Riga! With the food & culinary tour Baltic Lifestyle, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Tallinn, Estonia and 5 other destinations in Europe. Baltic Lifestyle is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Baltic Tours:Write a review
- MI YAN YUEN's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentGood value for money. Good to have a small group in low season.
- Malcolm MacKenzie's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentThe places visited were well chosen and provided a good opportunity for group and individual activity. Good accommodati... Read more
- Boris Lioznyansky's review about another Baltic Tours tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was average. The hotels were better than expected - almost all 4-stars (even by American standards), with exce... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival to capital of Estonia
- Day 2: Traveling from Tallinn to Vihula
- Day 3: Traveling from Vihula to Tartu, visiting Lahemaa National Park
- Day 4: Travelling from Tartu to Marciena. Visiting Valmiermuiza Brewery
- Day 5: Traveling from Marciena to Daugavpils - 2nd Latvia's largest city
- Day 6: Traveling from Daugavpils to Vilnius. Visiting Aukstaitija National Park
- Day 8: Traveling from Vilnius to Liepaja, visiting Trakai
- Day 9: Traveling from Liepaja to Jurmala and to Riga
- Day 10: Sightseeing Riga tour
- Day 11: Departure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Riga8 seats left$47USD $1,125
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Riga8 seats left$47USD $1,125
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Riga8 seats left$47USD $1,125
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Riga8 seats left$47USD $1,125
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Lithuania and Latvia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Lithuania and Latvia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Riga is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Baltic Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,125 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1125 for Baltic Lifestyle, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Baltic Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Baltic Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,163 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 80 km
- Vihula (Estonia)
- 134 km
- Tartu (Estonia)
- 419 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
- 336 km
- Liepaja (Latvia)
- 194 km
- Riga (Latvia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,125 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Baltic Lifestyle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours