Fair Isle, Faroes and Spitsbergen
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Aberdeen and end in Longyearbyen! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Fair Isle, Faroes and Spitsbergen, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Aberdeen, Scotland and 6 other destinations in Europe. Fair Isle, Faroes and Spitsbergen includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Jo's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe found our guide Sasha (Alexandra, I believe is her full name) to be superb - in her extensive knowledge which she gen... Read more
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
- GLORIA REID's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was outstanding, each hike was gorgeous, Marco had a great knowledge of the area, his leading was very kind and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embark in Aberdeen
- Day 2: Fair Isle
- Day 3: Torshavn, Faroe Islands
- Day 4: At Sea
- Day 5-6: Jan Mayen Islands
- Day 7: At Sea
- Day 8: Exploring Spitsbergen
- Day 11: Disembark in Spitsbergen
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
- KroneFaroe Islands , Norway and Svalbard
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Aberdeen is the starting point and Longyearbyen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Fair Isle, Faroes and Spitsbergen, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,813 km.
- Aberdeen (Scotland)
- 267 km
- Fair Isle (Scotland)
- 392 km
- Torshavn (Faroe Islands)
- 1,004 km
- Jan Mayen Island (Norway)
- 983 km
- Hornsund (Svalbard)
- 91 km
- Bellsund (Svalbard)
- 76 km
- Longyearbyen (Svalbard)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers