8 Day Broome to Broome Kimberley Safari + Fly
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,943
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Broome! With the safari tour 8 Day Broome to Broome Kimberley Safari + Fly, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Broome, Australia and 12 other destinations in Australia. 8 Day Broome to Broome Kimberley Safari + Fly is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Hostel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Other reviews about Aussie Wanderer:Write a review
- DIanne Rogowski's review about another Aussie Wanderer tour4.5 - ExcellentThe opportunity to swim with the whale sharks! Paul went above and beyond to make sure all of us who wanted to go got on... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Broome to Silent Grove
- Day 2 - Silent Grove to Mt Elizabeth
- Day 3 - Mt Elizabeth to El Questro
- Day 4 - El Questro
- Day 5 - El Questro to Lake Argyle via Kununurra
- Day 6 - Lake Argyle to Purnululu National Park and Return to Kununurra
- Day 7 & 8 - Kununurra to Fitzroy Crossing to Broome
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
8 Day Broome to Broome Kimberley Safari + Fly
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Broome8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Broome0 seats left$81USD $1,943
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Broome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Aussie Wanderer booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $1,943 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1943 for 8 Day Broome to Broome Kimberley Safari + Fly, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Aussie Wanderer will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Aussie Wanderer tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,066 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 294 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
- 34 km
- Tunnel Creek (Australia)
- 60 km
- Bell Gorge (Australia)
- 86 km
- Manning Gorge (Australia)
- 316 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 67 km
- Emma Gorge (Australia)
- 82 km
- Lake Argyle (Australia)
- 127 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
- 18 km
- Purnululu (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,943 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 8 Day Broome to Broome Kimberley Safari + Fly via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,803 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours