France - Trail to Table in Burgundy
Start in Dijon and end in Beaune! With the bicycle tour France - Trail to Table in Burgundy, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Dijon, France and 2 other destinations in France. France - Trail to Table in Burgundy includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Hotel, Resort
- Travel style
Other reviews about Pure Adventures:Write a review
- PaulodosSantos's review about another Pure Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe map book have to many mistakes in then. And local logistics people should be able that speak English.
- davidandgailkennedy's review about another Pure Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentPatrick was excellent and made us feel very welcome. The bikes were fabulous--especially the ebikes. They were will main... Read more
- andrearundle's review about another Pure Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a fabulous trip - your contact on the ground was outstanding as were the bikes, equipment, maps etc. The ONLY ne... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive to Dijon
- Day 2: Dijon Loop (Approx 28 km)
- Day 3: Dijon – Vosne Romanée (Approx 22 km)
- Day 4: Vosne Romanée – loop (Approx 35 km)
- Day 5: Vosne Romanée – Beaune (Approx 20 km)
- Day 6: Beaune – Santenay – Beaune (Approx 40 km)
- Day 7: Departure Day
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Dijon is the starting point and Beaune is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for France - Trail to Table in Burgundy, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 36 km.
- Dijon (France)
- 19 km
- Vosne-Romanee (France)
- 17 km
- Beaune (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for France - Trail to Table in Burgundy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours