Rome, Florence & Venice - Small Group Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 40:44:29
- Our saving
- US $ 1,817
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Becky "My husband and I travelled to Italy with ITMJourneys two months ago. This was our honeymoon, and we were really hoping to see the usual sites, but also to do/see something unique, different. ITM put together the most memorable trip ever. We got to see Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Rome and the Amalfi Coast. The hotels were absolutely amazing, the guides were knowledgeable, the drivers polite and fr..."
- +2 Destinations
- Central Italy
- Discover art, culture and the landscapes of Italy
- See the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums
- Enjoy wine, pasta and pizza in Tuscany
- Stroll the romantic canals of Venice
- Age range
- 26 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Rome and end in Venice! With the in-depth cultural tour Rome, Florence & Venice - Small Group Tour, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Rome to Venice and through Rome, Italy and 3 other destinations in Italy. Rome, Florence & Venice - Small Group Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SSaraWritten on May 14, 20184.0 - GoodWe traveled to Italy for our 25th anniversary and this has been the experience of our lives. The tour escort and the drivers were very professional and polite, the guides were knowledgeable but the tours not boring. ITM Journeys team followed up all services booked and was at our complete disposal during the trip. We enjoyed each step of the tour, and just relaxed without any issue. We'll strongly recommend ITM Journeys to our friends and colleagues.Show detailed ratings
- CCyrusDenverWritten on April 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentThank you FLAG. I was with you with my wife, 8 beautiful days. Food was excellent. I love the idea of giving only 3 great dinners and not a poor dinner everyday. the hotels were central, so we enjoyed local food. Alfredo suggested very good restaurants in Rome and Venice. In Florence, we had a room service. Good Club Sandwich... I'd suggest to add a tour of Murano in Venice. By the way, we booked with Alfredo an additional tour and it was ok.Show detailed ratingsFlag Travel Holidays commented on this reviewThank you Cyrus for sharing your experience with us. Your suggestion to add a tour to the Venetian Island is precious. At the moment, we have left some time free before the departure. But we will add an option tour so the customer that are interested can book in advance. We hope you will return soon to Italy.
- CPCarolineWritten on December 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentI was on this tour last October and I want thank you all the team for the gift of their passion for Italy. I discovered the true Italy, little gems in each city. the food was very good. guides excellent. i think that they should add one night in Florence to give us the possibility to explore more cities in this region. I extended the tour one night in Venice, and it was great!! I stayed in the same hotel and we visited Murano and Burano. Our tour escort was Alfredo, outstanding.Show detailed ratings
- BBeckyWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I travelled to Italy with ITMJourneys two months ago. This was our honeymoon, and we were really hoping to see the usual sites, but also to do/see something unique, different. ITM put together the most memorable trip ever. We got to see Venice, Lake Como, Florence, Rome and the Amalfi Coast. The hotels were absolutely amazing, the guides were knowledgeable, the drivers polite and friendly. We got to see the Colosseum, ride a gondola in Venice, do a cooking class in Chianti and see Positano from a boat. We will cherish these memories for many years to come. Thank you ITMJourneys!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Friday Arrival
- Day 02: Saturday Vatican & Heart of Rome
- Day 03: Sunday - Rome
- Day 04: Monday - Experience True Tuscany
- Day 05: Tuesday - Magnificent Florence between Food & Arts
- Day 06: Wednesday - Optional Cinque Terre
- Day 07: Thursday - Welcome to Venice
- Day 8: Friday - Enjoy “La Serenissima” Venezia
- Day 9: Saturday Departure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rome, Florence & Venice - Small Group Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to VeniceOnly 3 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Venice5 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Venice5 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to VeniceOnly 3 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Venice5 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Venice5 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Venice5 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Venice5 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to VeniceOnly 3 seats left$76USD $1,817
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Rome9 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Venice5 seats left$76USD $1,817
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Rome is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Flag Travel Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,817 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1817 for Rome, Florence & Venice - Small Group Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Flag Travel Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Flag Travel Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 439 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 184 km
- Siena (Italy)
- 51 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,817 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome, Florence & Venice - Small Group Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome, Florence & Venice - Small Group Tour