Alice and Kakadu (Start Darwin)
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 24 Jan 2018
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
- Crystal clear waters in Kakadu National Park
- Burnt orange cliffs and rock formations in Katherine
- Enjoy the thermal springs of Mataranka
- See the large boulders called "the Devils Marbles"
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
Start in Darwin and end in Alice Springs! With the coach/bus tour Alice and Kakadu (Start Darwin), you have a 6 day tour package taking you from Darwin to Alice Springs and through Darwin, Australia and 9 other destinations in Australia. Alice and Kakadu (Start Darwin) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SStefanieWritten on April 1, 20164.0 - GoodAwesome tour guide (Trys), great bus driver (Benny). Had a amazing time and countles memorable moments.Show detailed ratings
- SBSophieWritten on April 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour guide and driver. Exclusive opportunities, discount and experiences. Loved it. Always recommend.Show detailed ratings
- MLMatthewWritten on April 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentTruly amazing with all the culture and history the Northern Territory had to offerShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin
- Day 2: Darwin to Kakadu National Park
- Day 3: Kakadu National Park
- Day 4: Kakadu National Park to Katherine
- Day 5: Katherine to Tennant Creek
- Day 6: Tennant Creek to Alice Springs
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a born and bred Aussie, who has been living this crazy nomadic lifestyle of a Tour Manager for the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ricardo11th October 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Darwin is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 March 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Alice and Kakadu (Start Darwin), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,521 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 65 km
- Litchfield National Park (Australia)
- 157 km
- Kakadu National Park (Australia)
- 149 km
- Katherine River Gorge (Australia)
- 103 km
- Mataranka (Australia)
- 152 km
- Daly Waters (Australia)
- 386 km
- Tennant Creek (Australia)
- 129 km
- Wycliffe Well (Australia)
- 28 km
- Devils Marbles (Australia)
- 351 km
- Alice Springs (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 922 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,273 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alice and Kakadu (Start Darwin)