Cycle the Baltics
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 69:37:31
- Our saving
- US $ 2,328
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Tallinn and end in Vilnius! With the discovery tour Cycle the Baltics, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Tallinn to Vilnius and through Tallinn, Estonia and 8 other destinations in Europe. Cycle the Baltics is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 14 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- Kathie's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - GoodExcellent itinerary and excellent tour guide, except for night on boat when there were only five cabins with one three-q... Read more
- Kathleen Boyarski's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour that allowed us to begin to experience and appreciate the culture and natural beauty of Croatia. Our tour... Read more
- Alison Sand's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the E-bike particularly on the hills!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tallinn
- Day 2: Saaremaa
- Day 3: Saaremaa
- Day 4: Parnu
- Day 5: Ainazi
- Day 6: Riga
- Day 7: Jurmala & Riga
- Day 8: Klaipeda
- Day 9: Curonian Spit National Park
- Day 10: Vilnius
- Day 11: Vilnius
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle the Baltics
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Vilnius6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $97USD $2,328Instant BookHold my
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Tallinn11 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Vilnius6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $97USD $2,328Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroEstonia , Latvia and Lithuania
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Latvia and Lithuania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tallinn is the starting point and Vilnius is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $2,328 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2328 for Cycle the Baltics, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,010 km.
- Tallinn (Estonia)
- 162 km
- Saaremaa (Estonia)
- 111 km
- Parnu (Estonia)
- 59 km
- Ainazi (Latvia)
- 102 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Jurmala (Latvia)
- 18 km
- Riga (Latvia)
- 229 km
- Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- 29 km
- Curonian Spit National Park (Lithuania)
- 281 km
- Vilnius (Lithuania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,328 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers