Ultimate Canadian Rockies & Alaska
Start in Vancouver and end in Fairbanks! With the wildlife tour Ultimate Canadian Rockies & Alaska, you have a 26 day tour package taking you from Vancouver to Fairbanks and through Vancouver, Canada and 20 other destinations in North America. Ultimate Canadian Rockies & Alaska includes meals, transport.
Other reviews about Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours:Write a review
- Wayne Bohnet's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat experience - class act
- Dennis Treiber's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMentioned to a relative and it could be on there adgenda next Our Room girl Irena deserves a promotion Sammy became my ... Read more
- RODICAdimitrescu's review about another Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentLovely tour !! I was happy being with you all in this journey ... Thx Hunor ... you are a great tour director ...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver
- Day 3: Rocky Mountaineer > Kamloops
- Day 4: Rocky Mountaineer > Lake Louise
- Day 5: Lake Louise
- Day 6: Lake Louise > Banff
- Day 7: Banff
- Day 8: Icefields Parkway > Jasper
- Day 9: Jasper
- Day 10: Jasper > Sun Peaks
- Day 11: Sun Peaks > Whistler
- Day 12: Whistler
- Day 13: Whistler > Victoria
- Day 14: Victoria > Butchart Gardens
- Day 15: Alaskan Cruise
- Day 16: Scenic Cruising
- Day 17: Ketchikan
- Day 18: Juneau
- Day 19: Skagway
- Day 20: Glacier Bay
- Day 21: College Fjord
- Day 22: Anchorage > Talkeetna
- Day 23: Talkeetna > Denali National Park
- Day 24: Denali National Park
- Day 25: Denali National Park > Fairbanks
- Day 26: Fairbanks
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarCanada and USA
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Fairbanks is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 95 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ultimate Canadian Rockies & Alaska, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,316 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 254 km
- Kamloops (Canada)
- 299 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 22 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 120 km
- Athabasca Glacier (Canada)
- 8 km
- Glacier Skywalk (Canada)
- 87 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 267 km
- Sun Peaks (Canada)
- 232 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 190 km
- Victoria (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,799 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 95 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,126 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours