Eyre’s Wild West Coast
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,388
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Adelaide! With the jeep & 4wd tour Eyre’s Wild West Coast, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Adelaide, Australia and 8 other destinations in Australia. Eyre’s Wild West Coast is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Hotel, Cottage
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
- All Inclusive
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – Adelaide to Port Lincoln
- Day 2 – Coffin Bay, Baird’s Bay & Coodlie Park
- Day 3 – Streaky Bay & Ceduna to Adelaide
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Eyre’s Wild West Coast
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondaySep 10, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
- MondayOct 8, 2018from Adelaide3 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Adelaide7 seats left$43USD $1,388
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Start and end in Adelaide.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Xplore Eyre booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $1,388 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1388 for Eyre’s Wild West Coast, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Xplore Eyre will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Xplore Eyre tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,293 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 251 km
- Port Lincoln (Australia)
- 18 km
- Lincoln National Park (Australia)
- 27 km
- Whaler's WaySanctuary (Australia)
- 39 km
- Coffin Bay (Australia)
- 196 km
- Baird Bay (Australia)
- 44 km
- Coodlie Park Farm Retreat (Australia)
- 76 km
- Streaky Bay (Australia)
- 90 km
- Ceduna (Australia)
- 553 km
- Adelaide (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,388 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Eyre’s Wild West Coast via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,800 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours