From the Rhine to the Danube: The Magic of 3 Rivers
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Strasbourg and end in Vienna ! With the river cruise tour From the Rhine to the Danube: The Magic of 3 Rivers, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and 17 other destinations in Europe. From the Rhine to the Danube: The Magic of 3 Rivers includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Lina Halwani's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentWe loved everything on the cruise
- Mohan Sivanand's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentIt was good and I hope to take another river cruise in the future. Thank you.
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: STRASBOURG
- DAY 2: MAINZ - FRANKFURT
- DAY 3: MILTENBERG - WERTHEIM
- DAY 4: WERTHEIM - WÜRZBURG
- DAY 5: ROTHENBURG - SCHWEINFURT - BAMBERG
- DAY 6: BAMBERG - NUREMBERG - MUHLHAUSEN
- DAY 7: MUHLHAUSEN - REGENSBURG
- DAY 8: REGENSBURG - PASSAU
- DAY 9: PASSAU - VIENNA
- DAY 10: VIENNA
- DAY 11: BUDAPEST (Hungary)
- DAY 12: BRATISLAVA (Slovakia)
- DAY 13: VIENNA
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Germany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Strasbourg is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for From the Rhine to the Danube: The Magic of 3 Rivers, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,417 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 161 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 34 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 61 km
- Miltenberg (Germany)
- 20 km
- Wertheim (Germany)
- 29 km
- Karlstadt (Germany)
- 23 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber (Germany)
- 74 km
- Schweinfurt (Germany)
- 51 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours