- Our saving
- US $ 2,438
Unlock $61 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Venice! With the discovery tour Vibrant Europe, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 25 other destinations in Europe. Vibrant Europe includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- JIROPAS PULSUWAN's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentAll guides are very informative. Hotels are very suitable for family of 3 adult.Transportation is very smooth and ontim... Read more
- Chi-Chung Chen's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe description of Tour is actually different with the real tour. We supposed to have 3 hrs Berlin Tour but turned out t... Read more
- Rose Palmer's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe itinerary was great. Tour leaders very professional
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 4: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Amsterdam, Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris
- Day 9: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 10: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich
- Day 12: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 13: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 14: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 15: Rome
- Day 16: Rome, Florence
- Day 17: Florence, Venice
- Day 18: Venice
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Venice0 seats left$64USD $2,555Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$64USD $2,555Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$64USD $2,555Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$64USD $2,555Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $2,479Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $2,479Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $2,479Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $2,479Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $2,479Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague18 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Venice10+ seats left$62USD $2,479Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands , Belgium , France , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Venice is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $2,438 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2438 for Vibrant Europe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,520 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 88 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 269 km
- Paris (France)
- 178 km
- Noyers (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,438 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Vibrant Europe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours