Three Capitals (from Berlin to Vienna)
- Our saving
- US $ 828
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Berlin and end in Vienna! With the discovery tour Three Capitals (from Berlin to Vienna), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Berlin to Vienna and through Berlin, Germany and 6 other destinations in Europe. Three Capitals (from Berlin to Vienna) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- EAELAINEWritten on September 10, 20183.0 - AverageThis was the second time I got a tour package from TourRadar. However, here are several things I was disappointed with in this trip: 1). There was so little time the guides actually discussed the history of the place with us. Should it have not been part of the package, nothing was at all offered to us. For instance, should we have wanted to watch the concerts, the guides should have come up with a list and asked who wanted to go. 2). I was told through an email by you that I can check in at Mercure Hotel in Berlin at 2pm. When I got there, I was told check in was 3pm and when I tried to check in, the room wasn’t even ready yet. That was so unprofessional, especially for me who paid extra 300 dollars for my accommodation 3). The rooms had no provisions for morning coffee, except for the one at hotel pyramida 4). The alpine park hotel was so small, my room light was not workingShow detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Elaine, receive a greeting from us. We are very sorry for your dissatisfaction with the tour I am doing. We will investigate what happened with the guide and see his report. As for the time of check in at the hotel and the fact that the room was not ready, that is something that gets out of control since it is due to the availability they have at the time, we really regret that I had to wait. We will take your comments on the hotels into account. We are at your service. Cynthia from Europamundo.
- KKimLewisWritten on August 3, 20183.5 - GoodChanging buses and tour guides was confusing and frustrating. There was no continuity. Some of the guides were extremely hard to understand. They were mostly kind and helpful though. Some of the stops like BMW Welt were not interesting....it seemed to be a bathroom stop, where a stop at a gas station would have been more useful to save time and be able to have extra time at our final destination. We wish we would have had more time at the Swarovski Museuem. The boat tour in Prague was useless, it should have been guided so we gained some information/history. AC would have been nice too on such a hot day!!! We really enjoyed our city tours with guides from those cities. Hotels were average with the exception of our stay in Prague at Don Giovanni, it was very nice!! Breakfasts were all good. The bus drivers were all kind and got us to our destinations safely.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHello Kim, receive a greeting. I am very sorry that the change of buses has not been to your liking, like some of our guides. Regarding the distribution of time in the visits, we will take your comments into account in order to accommodate it in the best way. At the same time we are very pleased that you have enjoyed your tour in general. We appreciate your comments. Thank you very much and best regards.... Cynthia from Europamundo
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Berlin
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 4: Prague
- Day 5: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 6: Innsbruck, Swaroski Crystal Museum, Salzburg
- Day 7: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 8: Vienna
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Three Capitals (from Berlin to Vienna)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$44USD $874Based on Double Room
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$42USD $840Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$41USD $828Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$41USD $828Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$41USD $828Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$41USD $828Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$44USD $874Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$41USD $828Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$41USD $828Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Berlin8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Vienna10+ seats left$41USD $828Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $828 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $828 for Three Capitals (from Berlin to Vienna), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,068 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 165 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 118 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $828 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Three Capitals (from Berlin to Vienna) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Three Capitals (from Berlin to Vienna)