The Big Four (from Madrid to Prague)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 22:32:22
- Our saving
- US $ 2,967
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Prague! With the discovery tour The Big Four (from Madrid to Prague), you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 27 other destinations in Europe. The Big Four (from Madrid to Prague) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- Shari Whittick's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good...ny questions I had were answered promptly, usually within 24 hours by Europamundo. The company I toured with, ... Read more
- Rose Palmer's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe itinerary was great. Tour leaders very professional
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Zaragoza (saragossa), Poblet, Montserrat, Barcelona
- Day 4: Barcelona
- Day 5: Barcelona, Paris
- Day 6: Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 9: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 10: Zurich
- Day 11: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 12: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 13: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 14: Rome
- Day 15: Rome, Florence
- Day 16: Florence, Venice
- Day 17: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 18: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 19: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 20: Budapest
- Day 21: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 22: Prague
- Day 23: Prague
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
The Big Four (from Madrid to Prague)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$80USD $3,207Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$80USD $3,207Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$80USD $3,207Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$80USD $3,207Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$78USD $3,107Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$78USD $3,107Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$78USD $3,107Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$78USD $3,107Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$78USD $3,107Based on Double Room
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Madrid23 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$78USD $3,107Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,967 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2967 for The Big Four (from Madrid to Prague), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,878 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 274 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 166 km
- Reial Monestir de Santa Maria de Poblet (Spain)
- 67 km
- Monestir de Montserrat (Spain)
- 36 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 831 km
- Paris (France)
- 178 km
- Noyers (France)
- 98 km
- Beaune (France)
- 140 km
- Lyon (France)
- 112 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,967 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Big Four (from Madrid to Prague) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours