Spain, Morocco and Portugal
- Our saving
- US $ 2,162
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Barcelona and end in Madrid! With the discovery tour Spain, Morocco and Portugal, you have a 19 day tour package taking you from Barcelona to Madrid and through Barcelona, Spain and 24 other destinations. Spain, Morocco and Portugal includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- MKManojWritten on June 4, 20183.0 - AverageThe overall tour was ok, however we had a small group of 4 doing the entire 19 days, as such we were kicked about like a ball from one group to another. The Hotels in Morocco were bad. The 3 Guides we had were great, Ana, Pedro and Abdel.Show detailed ratingsEuropamundo commented on this reviewHi Manoj, receive a warm greeting. We greatly appreciate your comments, I am very happy that in general they have done well. Good to know that the guides perished them great. We are always at your service. Best regards..... Cynthia
- SLSandyWritten on May 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentAmazing 19day tour to Spain Morocco and Portugal. My friend Jenny and I loved it. The places we visited on this trip were amazing. Ok some some hotels and some food was average but I personally would complain MORE about some of the foreigners/travellers (on this tour) punctuality, attitude, disgusting manners and the way they treated all three of our guides way before I would complain about a room or food. My highlight was definitely seeing the Sarah Desert in Morocco. I would use Europamundo again. Thanks heaps to Ana Pedro and Abdel you were all very professional, well organised, passionate, caring and very charming people. Thanks for making a life time memory . Love Sandy and JennyShow detailed ratings
- SSMWritten on March 4, 20183.0 - AverageOverall, the tour was good. 1)The hotel selections were variable, however. All the hotels in Morocco, and just a couple in Spain were quite good, the rest however were not what we would really want to stay in (dirty, lack of basic facilities in the rooms). 2) The long bus rides (often 12-13) hours every alternate day did take a toll on our energy - and we were left wondering if high-speed train options (from some point to point within Europe) were even looked into. Also some of the smaller cities that we were taken to (for a 1.5-2 hours every alternate days) were really not worth stopping at, at all - a waste of time, in other words. 3) The leisure options we were given from time to time (that we had to pay extra for, if we opted on) were all absolute rip-offs. A trip to the Sahara desert in a 4-wheel drive and a very basic Berber dinner (lentil soup, lamp chops with egg, and bananas and orange for dessert) cost 50 euros.. when we got the hint of these rip-offs, we stopped opting in for these leisure options. 4) The tour guides overall were okay. Europamundo caters vastly to South American customers - and the tour guides were oriented as such. As English-speaking customers, we did not feel as catered to as our South American co-tourists were. For example, tour guides often forgot to translate various pieces of important information for us, and we would have to frequently chase up our tour guides for what we missed. Sightseeing commentaries would often be done in long narratives in Spanish, and the English version would often be made quite brief. leaving us baffled. The tour guides also need to be trained in customer service and professionalism. They need orientation that tourists (customers) are on their holidays, and Europamundo plays a large role in the tourists' happiness and relaxation. For instance, if we fall asleep on the bus (because we're tired, and we cannot engage with the long Spanish narratives), we should not be lightly/subtly ridiculed afterwards for "sleeping a lot". Tour guides should also not test our memories, about what pieces of information we remembered from previous commentaries etc. 5) Regardless of the above, Europamundo did select some key destinations and key attractions for us to visit, and took us to some cities that were quite attractive but would be hard to get to otherwise.Show detailed ratings
- JFJEREMYWritten on January 15, 20182.5 - AverageVery poor hotels, we requested an English speaking tour, (probably 10% was in English only) and generally you felt more like it was an “hop on, hop off” tour ! Very disappointing and would not recommend them and defineatly will never use them again....Show detailed ratings
- JFJEREMYWritten on January 15, 20182.5 - AverageGuides nice people, hotels rubbish, (too far away from the main tourist area’s), Transportation good.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona
- Day 3: Barcelona, Peniscola, Valencia
- Day 4: Valencia, Alicante, Caravaca De La Cruz, Granada
- Day 5: Granada
- Day 6: Granada, Rabat
- Day 7: Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech
- Day 8: Marrakech
- Day 9: Marrakech, Ait Benhadou, Ouarzazate, Boulmane
- Day 10: Boulmane, Todra, Erfoud
- Day 11: Erfoud, Fez
- Day 12: Fez, Tangiers
- Day 13: Tangiers, Seville
- Day 14: Seville
- Day 15: Seville, La Rabida Monastery, Mértola, Evora, Lisbon
- Day 16: Lisbon
- Day 17: Lisbon, Fatima, Madrid
- Day 18: Madrid
- Day 19: Madrid
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spain, Morocco and Portugal
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$108USD $2,162Based on Double Room
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Barcelona19 DaysMondayDec 17, 2018to Madrid10+ seats left$108USD $2,162Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$108USD $2,162Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJan 31, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayFeb 18, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$108USD $2,162Based on Double Room
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayMar 18, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$108USD $2,162Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$111USD $2,213Based on Double Room
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$113USD $2,254Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$113USD $2,254Based on Double Room
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$113USD $2,254Based on Double Room
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Barcelona19 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Madrid10+ seats left$113USD $2,254Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain and Portugal
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Recommended for Morocco. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Madrid is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $2,162 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2162 for Spain, Morocco and Portugal, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,517 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 188 km
- Peniscola (Spain)
- 120 km
- Valencia (Spain)
- 125 km
- Alicante (Spain)
- 124 km
- Caravaca de la Cruz (Spain)
- 185 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 289 km
- Asilah (Morocco)
- 177 km
- Rabat (Morocco)
- 88 km
- Casablanca (Morocco)
- 215 km
- Marrakesh (Morocco)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,162 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain, Morocco and Portugal via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain, Morocco and Portugal