Round Europe (from Paris to Amsterdam)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,660
Unlock $41 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Paris and end in Amsterdam! With the in-depth cultural tour Round Europe (from Paris to Amsterdam), you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Paris to Amsterdam and through Paris, France and 16 other destinations in Europe. Round Europe (from Paris to Amsterdam) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- PDPaulWritten on December 21, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was very good. There was a lot offered every day that was included with the trip. I liked the tour very much and will use europamundo again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris, Rouen
- Day 4: Rouen, Eperlecques, Canterbury, London
- Day 5: London
- Day 6: London, Colchester, Ferry Colchester Volendam
- Day 7: Ferry Colchester Volendam, Volendam, Amsterdam
- Day 8: Amsterdam, Hamelin, Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin
- Day 10: Berlin, Dresden, Prague
- Day 11: Prague
- Day 12: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 13: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Round Europe (from Paris to Amsterdam)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$43USD $1,727Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$43USD $1,727Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$43USD $1,727Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$43USD $1,727Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$42USD $1,696Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$42USD $1,696Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$42USD $1,696Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$42USD $1,696Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$42USD $1,696Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Paris13 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$42USD $1,696Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Netherlands and Germany
- Pound sterlingEngland
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,660 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1660 for Round Europe (from Paris to Amsterdam), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,472 km.
- Paris (France)
- 115 km
- Amiens (France)
- 102 km
- Eperlecques (France)
- 92 km
- Canterbury (England)
- 88 km
- London (England)
- 83 km
- Colchester (England)
- 292 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 306 km
- Hameln (Germany)
- 278 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,660 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Round Europe (from Paris to Amsterdam) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Round Europe (from Paris to Amsterdam)