- Our saving
- US $ 2,505
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Paris and end in Prague! With the discovery tour Romantic Europe, you have a 19 day tour package taking you from Paris to Prague and through Paris, France and 22 other destinations in Europe. Romantic Europe includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- A TourRadar traveller's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodWonderful experience. This was quite a trip, with incredible places to see and an unforgettable experience, culturally a... Read more
- margaret hof's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - Good...omfortable and some had wifi. (amazing drivers!) I would recommended Europamundo and this tour.. Read more
- Edward Rajewski's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodToo many cathedrals but that's ok. A little more culture, please. Loved the journey though! Thank you, Edward.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris
- Day 4: Paris, Noyers, Beaune, Lyon
- Day 5: Lyon, Geneva, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich
- Day 7: Zurich, Zurich
- Day 8: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 9: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 10: Rome
- Day 11: Rome, Florence
- Day 12: Florence, Venice
- Day 13: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 14: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 15: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 16: Budapest
- Day 17: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 18: Prague
- Day 19: Prague
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Paris19 DaysWednesdayNov 14, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$129USD $2,580Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Paris19 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$125USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Paris19 DaysWednesdayDec 12, 2018to Prague10+ seats left$125USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Paris19 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to Prague0 seats left$125USD $2,505Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Paris19 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$129USD $2,580Based on Double Room
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Paris19 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$129USD $2,580Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Paris19 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$125USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Paris19 DaysWednesdayFeb 13, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$125USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Paris19 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$125USD $2,505Based on Double Room
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from Paris19 DaysWednesdayMar 13, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$125USD $2,505Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance , Italy , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $2,505 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2505 for Romantic Europe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,392 km.
- Paris (France)
- 178 km
- Noyers (France)
- 98 km
- Beaune (France)
- 140 km
- Lyon (France)
- 112 km
- Geneva (Switzerland)
- 224 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 28 km
- Rapperswil - Jona (Switzerland)
- 92 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,505 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Romantic Europe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours