Once in a Lifetime
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,077
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Budapest! With the discovery tour Once in a Lifetime, you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Prague to Budapest and through Prague, Czech Republic and 19 other destinations in Europe. Once in a Lifetime includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- MeredithGawler's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodMy meals comment refers only to breakfasts as that is all that was included for me. Would have liked more optional activ... Read more
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- JIROPAS PULSUWAN's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentAll guides are very informative. Hotels are very suitable for family of 3 adult.Transportation is very smooth and ontim... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 5: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 7: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome, Florence
- Day 10: Florence, Venice
- Day 11: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 12: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 13: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 14: Budapest
- Day 15: Budapest
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Once in a Lifetime
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$53USD $2,113Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$53USD $2,113Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$53USD $2,113Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$52USD $2,077Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$52USD $2,077Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$52USD $2,077Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$52USD $2,077Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$52USD $2,077Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$52USD $2,077Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Prague15 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Budapest10+ seats left$52USD $2,077Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Austria , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $2,077 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2077 for Once in a Lifetime, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,926 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 216 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 61 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,077 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Once in a Lifetime via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours