Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,335
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in London! With the discovery tour Nostalgic Melody, you have a 11 day tour package taking you from Prague to London and through Prague, Czech Republic and 14 other destinations in Europe. Nostalgic Melody includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RCRiordanWritten on January 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentIt was an absolutely great experience. We had a chance to experience each destination and their key landmarks. Even with the free, we are privileged to have an opportunity to explore at our own discretion, granted that the tour staff are notified. For those wanting to get their first taste of the European culture and lifestyle, I highly recommend taking this tour. This will give you an introduction to many major places and help you plan out on your return trips, if you plan to do so.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 4: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 5: Amsterdam
- Day 6: Amsterdam, Paris
- Day 7: Paris
- Day 8: Paris, Rouen
- Day 9: Rouen, Eperlecques, Canterbury, London
- Day 10: London
- Day 11: London
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,410Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,410Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,410Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,410Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,381Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,381Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,381Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,381Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,381Based on Double Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Prague11 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London10+ seats left$35USD $1,381Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands , Belgium and France
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,335 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1335 for Nostalgic Melody, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,774 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 235 km
- Lauf an der Pegnitz (Germany)
- 100 km
- Wurzburg (Germany)
- 98 km
- Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany)
- 152 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 214 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,335 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Nostalgic Melody via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Nostalgic Melody