The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 38:47:05
- Our saving
- US $ 1,215
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Prague and end in Rome! With the coach/bus tour Majestic Europe, you have a 9 day tour package taking you through Prague, Czech Republic and 12 other destinations in Europe. Majestic Europe includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- JIROPAS PULSUWAN's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentAll guides are very informative. Hotels are very suitable for family of 3 adult.Transportation is very smooth and ontim... Read more
- Chi-Chung Chen's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe description of Tour is actually different with the real tour. We supposed to have 3 hrs Berlin Tour but turned out t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague, Munich, Innsbruck
- Day 4: Innsbruck, Zurich
- Day 5: Zurich, Louver, Zurich
- Day 6: Zurich, Burglen, Lugano, Morcote, Milan
- Day 7: Milan, Pisa, Rome
- Day 8: Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,280Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,280Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,280Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,280Based on Double Room
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$32USD $1,280Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$31USD $1,232Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$31USD $1,232Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$31USD $1,232Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$31USD $1,232Based on Double Room
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$31USD $1,232Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Austria , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,215 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1215 for Majestic Europe, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,615 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 300 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 216 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 52 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 95 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 61 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,215 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Majestic Europe via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours