Madrid and Andalucia
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:07:33
- Our saving
- US $ 521
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Madrid and end in Seville! With the coach/bus tour Madrid and Andalucia, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Madrid, Spain and 6 other destinations in Spain. Madrid and Andalucia includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AMAnneWritten on March 12, 20184.0 - GoodWe had 2 different tour guides. The first guide Gonzalo was excellent. The second guide was arrogant and rude -Manu was his name. His primary concern was that we arrived back at the bus on time and repeatedly spoke to us like children. He publicly chastised me over the speaker system on the bus because I commented on his comportment. He did not provide a positive or fun experience for us. It felt like he did not enjoy his job and we were an inconvenience. Everything else was good.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Madrid
- Day 2: Madrid
- Day 3: Madrid, Granada
- Day 4: Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Ronda, Seville
- Day 5: Seville
- Day 6: Seville
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Madrid and Andalucia
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$14USD $562Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$14USD $562Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$14USD $562Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$14USD $562Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$13USD $521Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$13USD $521Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$13USD $521Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayJul 26, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$13USD $521Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$13USD $521Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Madrid6 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Seville10+ seats left$13USD $521Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Madrid is the starting point and Seville is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $521 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $521 for Madrid and Andalucia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 637 km.
- Madrid (Spain)
- 123 km
- Puerto Lapice (Spain)
- 239 km
- Granada (Spain)
- 89 km
- Malaga (Spain)
- 48 km
- Marbella (Spain)
- 36 km
- Ronda (Spain)
- 103 km
- Seville (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $521 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Madrid and Andalucia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Madrid and Andalucia