La Dolce Adventure
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 43:13:41
- Our saving
- US $ 1,681
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Rome and end in Amsterdam! With the adventure tour La Dolce Adventure, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Rome to Amsterdam and through Rome, Italy and 18 other destinations in Europe. La Dolce Adventure includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 5 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Europamundo:Write a review
- Marica Farrugia's review about another Europamundo tour4.5 - ExcellentWell organised tour visiting 4 Capital Cities.
- JIROPAS PULSUWAN's review about another Europamundo tour5.0 - ExcellentAll guides are very informative. Hotels are very suitable for family of 3 adult.Transportation is very smooth and ontim... Read more
- Chi-Chung Chen's review about another Europamundo tour4.0 - GoodThe description of Tour is actually different with the real tour. We supposed to have 3 hrs Berlin Tour but turned out t... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Rome
- Day 2: Rome
- Day 3: Rome, Florence
- Day 4: Florence, Venice
- Day 5: Venice, Verona, Salzburg
- Day 6: Salzburg, Vienna
- Day 7: Vienna, Budapest
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest, Bratislava, Prague
- Day 10: Prague
- Day 11: Prague, Lauf, Wurzburg, Frankfurt
- Day 12: Frankfurt, Cruise On The River Rhine, Cologne (köln), Amsterdam
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam
- Optional Extras
- A Sneak Peek of Europe Tour with Europamundo
- Spectacular Video of Europamundo Fancy Tours
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
La Dolce Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$46USD $1,834Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$46USD $1,834Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$46USD $1,834Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$46USD $1,834Based on Double Room
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$46USD $1,834Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$45USD $1,781Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$45USD $1,781Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$45USD $1,781Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$45USD $1,781Based on Double Room
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Rome14 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Amsterdam10+ seats left$45USD $1,781Based on Double Room
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Vatican City (Holy See) , Austria , Slovakia , Germany and Netherlands
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Rome is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Europamundo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,681 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1681 for La Dolce Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Europamundo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Europamundo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,646 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
- 3 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 203 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 103 km
- Verona (Italy)
- 307 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,681 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for La Dolce Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours